Bravo/Imco prop Aerators...Opinions.. >

Bravo/Imco prop Aerators...Opinions..

Notices

Bravo/Imco prop Aerators...Opinions..

Old 09-19-2012, 11:06 AM
psi
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Heres a pic of it on my 25 Daytona... At least it gives everyone a idea of what it looks like... It does not resemble the #6 Aerator in anyway, the way I designed it, it takes only 2 bolts to fasten it to the drive...basically anyone could install it in minutes and it works amazingly well. Wil post up a better pic...

Thanks,
Brendan
PSIRacing
Attached Thumbnails Bravo/Imco prop Aerators...Opinions..-266.jpg  

Last edited by psi; 09-19-2012 at 11:09 AM.
Old 09-19-2012, 11:35 AM
CLA
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by psi

Hey Cliff....It was great meeting you at LOTO and definitely remember you and your boat!! It was actually funny when we seen you idling by outside of the house, I had been wondering what powered your Daytona and then there you guys were...How did you actually find mee there?? You guys werent staying down that cove where you?? I had actually spoken to your buddy Mike on FB and had told him if you needed any advice or opinions on anything to let mee know.... I was actually gonna contact him also to give him the info about the Aerator seeing if it was something you might be interested in... pics coming soon...

Thanks guys,
Brendan
PSIRacing
We used that loading ramp in cove you where in. We stopped back by after we seen you. Did you use that ramp? It was like some **** out of a horror movie, creepy people all around and everything....lmao

If you have some setup tips I'm all ears bro. 97mph is my best full weight with sub woofer box and 600hp. I'm gonna profile the lower and see if I can hit 3 digits.
Old 09-19-2012, 08:56 PM
psi
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CLA
We used that loading ramp in cove you where in. We stopped back by after we seen you. Did you use that ramp? It was like some **** out of a horror movie, creepy people all around and everything....lmao

If you have some setup tips I'm all ears bro. 97mph is my best full weight with sub woofer box and 600hp. I'm gonna profile the lower and see if I can hit 3 digits.
Hey Cliff.... I dont think thats the same ramp I used to drop my boat in.... the one I used was actually closer to the main channel of the lake not back in the cove... And at the ramp I use, there really isnt any one around... But thats some funny ass s**t, a scene outta of a horror movie!! LMAOO!!!

We actually profiled my lower ourselves, not sure how much of a difference it actually made... But Im not complaining...lol! And yea we can talk man and see if we can pick up some more MPH outta your boat... If you want give me a shout maybe tomorrow or whenever and well talk about it... Your buddy Mike had given mee some info on your gear ratio and props.. but let mee know..

Regards
Brendan
PSIRacing
305 720 6763
Old 09-19-2012, 10:46 PM
CLA
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I'll call ya tomorrow man.
Old 09-19-2012, 11:18 PM
PF Marine
Platinum Member