Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   att: reindlpowerboats! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/28523-att-reindlpowerboats.html)

timucin 07-11-2002 07:30 PM

att: reindlpowerboats!

just visited your web page but there is nothing
interested in your boats
pls send me detailed info pics + prices

Reindl Powerboats 07-11-2002 08:13 PM

Our site is under construction and should be done before Cleveland. What info do you need? Send me an email... [email protected]
I will send out some literature if you get me an address.
also... www.h2operformance.com/offshore.reindl
Chris
513.706-3199

timucin 07-11-2002 08:16 PM

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the www.h2operformance.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Information Services

glassdave 07-11-2002 08:44 PM

try this link timucin reindl powerboats i had trouble with the H2o link also. by the way are you really in Turkey as in the country (says so in your profile) hows the boating over there :cool:

Chris- hope the season is going smoothly for you. i finally got a bunch of graphics layouts done for you but i have been super busy this season. as im sure you are too.would like to get togather again soon, i'll be in touch. when does the race season start to ease up :cool: :cool:

timucin 07-11-2002 09:08 PM

glassdave:
hi thnx for the link

Very small amount of people are interested in performance boating

we do not have any qualified mechanics....

we have incredible high taxes .....(imagine paying 1200usd for gasket set.mercruiser 415hp)

as we dont have too much experience on performance boating parts ; two of every ten part we order sux....(like sidewinder steering )

shortly: performance boating in Turkey sux....

Reindl Powerboats 07-11-2002 09:26 PM

The company you were refering to no longer exists. Our web address is www.reindlpowerboats.com.

Reindl Powerboats 07-11-2002 09:29 PM

I will look forward to speaking with you, if there is anything we can do to help, please let us know.
Chris Reindl

glassdave 07-11-2002 09:31 PM

wow . . course that sounds like mercruiser factory prices to me. :D :D . you know we have a great tech forum on this website and there is a great deal of knowlege of all types here. any problem you may have and im sure we can help. where do you do most of your boating :cool: :cool:

cuda 07-12-2002 12:04 AM

How are you managing to get those dicounted mercruiser prices over there??????:D :o :D :mad: :eek:

Audiofn 07-12-2002 12:22 AM

HMMMMM Glassdave this sounds like a bus. oportunity to me. I think we will have to discuss over some beer and ya know what you do.... You put your weed in there :D:D