Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   License plate missing!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/28607-license-plate-missing.html)

R Addiction 07-12-2002 11:21 PM

License plate missing!!!!!!

Some peice of #&*T took my AT plate last night!:mad: Any info is greatly appreciated. Mrs. RAddiction's plate was turned upside down so we have reason to beleive this was an inside job!!! A reward will be given for it's safe and timely return!:mad: ;)

C_Spray 07-13-2002 12:28 AM

Not me. (As High-Perf 2000 would say.)

I've been out in Colorado since Tuesday.

Seriously - Sorry to hear that. It was good to see you guys again the other day. Maybe we'll have more time next time.

R Addiction 07-14-2002 12:26 AM

Hey C-Spray. When are you coming back into town? Going out tomorrow if it doesn't rain. Talk to ya soon!

MitchStellin 07-14-2002 11:49 AM

Sorry, not me either. I live in MI:D My plate is SNOGOER since snowmobiling is my second love.

Tinkerer 07-14-2002 03:53 PM

Mine says---What else-----SCARAB

CigDaze 07-14-2002 05:49 PM

That's a pretty cheap-ass, low-down thing to do. Sorry to hear it.
:mad:

Ike 07-15-2002 08:36 AM

At least they didn't put a bayliner plate in it's place like what you/we? did to 'WarPaint",hmmmm maybe a clue?:D

WARPAINT 07-15-2002 08:58 AM

IT WASNT ME YOU CLOWNS!!!!I SAW THE TAG ON A WHITE CADILLAC ESCALADE WITH A HOT BRUNETTE DRIVING,WITH A SCREWDRIVER IN HER HAND:D RUMOR HAS IT THAT MRS RADDICTION WAS SEEN THIS WEEKEND WITH AN APACHE SHIRT ON?WHATS GOING ON HERE?:eek:

Ike 07-15-2002 09:14 AM

It's one thing if my wife cheats on me but if she ever puts an active thunder plate on her Escalade thats it!!:eek: :D

WARPAINT 07-15-2002 09:57 AM

R ADDICTION,THIS IS YOUR RANSOME NOTE.PLACE $800,000 CASH IN UNMARKED BILLS IN THE 28 APACHE,LOCATED ON RACK # 13 AT TOMES LANDING MARINA!DO NOT CALL THE POLICE!IF YOU DO I WILL STEAL YOUR DOG!HES NOT A VEY GOOD WATCH DOG,:HE LICKED MY FACE WHILE I UNBOLTED THE TAG!DONT WORRY J.R.AFTER I GET THE MONEY ILL TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE IN MY 51 OUTERLIMITS! ILL NAME THEBOAT CHUBBY CHASER AND WE CAN PICKUP SOME HOTTIES AT RED EYES!!!D :D ;) :D ;) :D ;)

CigDaze 07-15-2002 10:12 AM

Originally posted by Baja Daze
That's a pretty cheap-ass, low-down thing to do. Sorry to hear it.
:mad:

Disclaimer:
If this is a prank, then I retract the above! ;) :D

WARPAINT 07-15-2002 12:01 PM

ITS NOT A PRANK!THIS IS A TRUE HOSTAGE SITUATION!ITS ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMINS$$$$$$$SHOW ME THE $:D

Sydwayz 07-15-2002 12:08 PM

I am just waiting for some idiot to take mine... GOT FUEL.

I hope your plate is returned safe and sound without any having to get hurt!

thunderdan 07-15-2002 12:09 PM

raddiction,

let me know if you need any assistance from across the river, bringing the perpetrators to justice.....;)

Ike 07-15-2002 12:43 PM

Hey WarPaint, Raddication's dog "Nash" was hoping you would take the boat too so they would get a bigger one and he could go with them.:D

WARPAINT 07-15-2002 01:04 PM

GOOD OL NASH IS A TRUE APACHE LOVER!!!HE WAS WEARING A FULL HEAD DRESS WHEN I STOLE THE TAG!:D IN FACT IT WAS HIS IDEA TO TURN TAG #2 UPSIDE DOWN!JUST LOVE A LITTLE WARRIOR WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR:D ;) :D ;) :D ;)

R Addiction 07-15-2002 10:52 PM

Thanks for "Havin' my back" Thunderdan! This could get ugly. You see this is how it goes.......IKE, a former relative of mine, ;) , and Warpaint, an EX friend of mine, ;) have declared a sort of war here. I'm headed up to the nearest Bayliner dealer to pick up some paraphanalia. Round up the posse we got some injun ASS to whoop on!!! Hey Warpaint ...I can tear you up on the bay...as long as the Rev limiter is on board:D ! See you out there this weekend???? Let me give you a little preview of what you'll see.........

R Addiction 07-15-2002 10:54 PM

THUNDER ROLLS! THUNDER ROLLS!

WARPAINT 07-16-2002 08:53 AM

R ADDICTION,I CANNOT TELL A LIE.IT WAS NOT ME.HONEST ENGINE.KEEP US POSTED ON WHO THE PERP IS.IT IS RATHER AMUSING.A DEFINITE INSIDE JOB.IF I HAD TO GUESS WHO DUNNIT I WOULD HAVE TO SAY "RUNNIN ON THE DRAIN PLUG"OR AN EX GIRLFRIEND OF YOURS.ILL BE DOWN SATURDAY AND SUNDAY WITH THE "REV-LIMITER"IM GONNA MAKE HER RIDE WITH YOU!!!:D ;)

WARPAINT 07-16-2002 09:36 AM

:D :D :D :D :THATS RIGHT,IKE AND ERIC D.TOOK IT.I HEAR THEY GOT ALL FIRED UP AT OUTBACK AND SNUCK OVER TO YER CRIB!!!

R Addiction 07-16-2002 09:44 PM

If she's comin' on our boat I'm gettin' ear plugs!!!! See ya down there. When are you getting there? Where are you headed? Give me a call.

thunderdan 07-16-2002 10:31 PM

raddiction,

i think I have a few left over 5 foot active thunder racing stickers from my old graphics, if you we ever looking for something like that for some purpose:p or another. hmmmmmmmm;) :D :D

Do not want you to feel out numbered by the tribe.;)

R Addiction 07-16-2002 10:37 PM

BIG stickers..........HMMMMMMMMMMMMM? How is the boat running? I gotta see this beast. I'm on vacation next week for 9 days..........going anywhere in the area so maybe WE can take a peek? I said WE because every bit helps in swaying the Mrs. towards a bigger boat!!:p The tribe doesn't worry me:rolleyes: . That oughta get some commentary from the tribal elders!!:p

Rocky Dell 07-16-2002 10:43 PM

Hey J R....
You know it wasn't me. Right?

R Addiction 07-16-2002 10:45 PM

If you did I have alot of cars to look for my plate on!! How are ya!?:D

thunderdan 07-16-2002 10:46 PM

I will be down in LBI for the next few weekends, maybe taking a day trip to AC on Sunday to hang out on the deck for a bit. I will be at the NJPPC Poker Run that starts at Dave and Busters on August 3rd. You are more than welcome to come for a ride anytime.

The boat is running great. The motors run so smooth and quiet(kids love that part). I really have not pushed the speed envelope yet, want to get some more seat time. But we crusied around 3000 3400 rpms to AC this past weekend at about 55-60 mph :D

Rocky Dell 07-16-2002 10:56 PM

JR......
I'm doing good, thanks.
If I'm not mistaken, I think someone over Ike's said something about putting a new plate on one of my cars. I thought they meant a regular license plate. Hmmmmmmm.

R Addiction 07-16-2002 10:58 PM

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. That's a good option.!:p

WARPAINT 07-17-2002 09:53 AM

THUNDERDAN,R ADDICTION MAY WANT TO USE THOSE STICKERS TO HELP HOLD TOGETHER HIS DELAMINATING HULL:D THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN,HAND OVER YOUR TORCH J.R.,YOU HAVE BEEN VOTED OFF THE ISLAND.GET TA STEPPIN!!!!!!!:D ;)