Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Gull Island-Thursday boat nights back? >

Gull Island-Thursday boat nights back?

Notices
View Poll Results: Will you be there Thursday night/what kind of boat?
yes/no
85.71%
boat make/h.p.
14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Gull Island-Thursday boat nights back?

Old 07-25-2002, 04:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bill and I are going to try our darndest to get out there. We may be late, but it's better than not going at all.

Christine
Old 07-25-2002, 09:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WELL !!!!! What happened?

I am at work waiting for info on the Gull island meeting. SOMEONE talk to me and give the updates on who ran what and their speeds
Old 07-25-2002, 09:57 PM
Scarab P-29

rerun looking forward to seeing you and max and especialy your freinds at muskamoot this weekend shane and I will be there by the way good run!

Old 07-25-2002, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

P-29 was your boat at North bay getting worked on this morning. I think I saw it. Come on guys tell me what I missed tonight
Old 07-25-2002, 10:22 PM
Scarab P-29

yes that was me its been a bad year!

Old 07-26-2002, 08:26 AM
Registered

Well last night was fun, there was maybe 10 boats.
Spent most of the evening BS'ing with everyone.

there were only a few races.... water was flat everyone was running a little slow.

Let's keep some interest in this so more people will show next week.
Old 07-26-2002, 09:25 AM
rerun

p-29 that was a good run but you guys smoked us. It was fun and that's all that counts. So there was some racing after we left? Glad to see that a few people made it out there. I hope that it builds up to be something good. I think if people keep talking about it and word spreads we'll be all set.

we ended up just taking those girls to the beach grill. Tore it up didn't get back to my house till 2am. (with them) I think that set of girls is going to be out in muscamoot on sat. with max. I have to be up north for a family thing. But Sun we got 5 chicks from out of town coming in. Were going to take them out to the moot. So i'm sure we'll see you there.

scarb 26 which boat were you? Maybe i'm dumb I didn't notice a scarb 26 but than again I didn't look at all the boats to hard. We weren't there long either.

Old 07-26-2002, 09:35 AM
Registered

P 29 what happend to the boat it looked as you guys were leaving all three looked good running full out. will see you saturday>>>
Old 07-26-2002, 09:36 AM
Registered

Rerun,
I was parked in between the 31 Scarab and the 27 Excalibur. My boat has a black stripe and a white windshield. You were all the way on the other side of the beach.

Hopefully next week there will be more boats
Old 07-26-2002, 10:45 AM
Registered

Glad to see this starting to get going again, I have no doubt's it will grow. I was trying to get out there, but it didn't happen. I had a couple of guys lined up for a test ride on the cat, and I dropped it in about 7:00pm, and fired up the motors, and the one wasn't pumping water, which was disappointing, but the guy looking at the boat was really cool about it. He has lots of built to the max toys, and understands how it's always something, but always worth it too. The kick in the ass is that I had it out saturday and it ran great, and pumped water perfectly, when I got back to the launch, with the motors running and pissing great, shut it down, took it back to sparky's shop, and when I put it in last night, no water!!! WTF!! Before my ride saturday, I put 1 new water pump housing in, and pulled the other lower off and inspected the other which looked and worked perfectly, so I just reasembled it, and ran it... Oh well, looks like I gotta spend another 1/2 hour replacing it this time like I should have done anyway. He wants to meet up again early next week for the test ride again...
The wild child is looking SWEET, but the upholstery wasn't totally done when I left there at 9:30 last night, but the good news is that it only needs tiny minor details finished up, and the upholsery job looks kick ass, a few minutes of work, and they'll be out blasting along as soon as this damn rain stops..., it better, I tee off at 2:00pm!!

Last edited by Advantage_Rob; 07-26-2002 at 10:50 AM.

Quick Reply: Gull Island-Thursday boat nights back?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.