Notices

OT: "50th Anniversary"

Old 07-15-2002, 02:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking OT: "50th Anniversary"

50th Wedding Aniversary

The wife approaches her husband wearing the exact same, sexy little negligee she wore on their wedding night. She looks at her husband and says, "Honey, do you remember this?"

He looks up at her and replies, "Yes dear, I do, you wore that same negligee the night we were married."

"That's right." she replied, "And do you remember what you said to me that night?"

He nods and says, "Yes dear, I still remember."

"Well, what was it?"

He responds, "Well honey, as I remember, I said, "Ohhhhhhh, Baby, I'm going to suck the life out of those big tits and screw your brains out!"

She giggles and says, "Yes, that was it. That was exactly what you said. And now it's 50 years later, I'm in the same negligee I wore that night. What do you have to say tonight?"

Again, he looks up at her and looks her up and down and says, "Mission Accomplished."

Old 07-15-2002, 02:42 PM
SunseekerNY

I needed a good laugh.

But seriously, if anyone knows of anyone having a 50th wedding anniversary, you can get a signed congratulatory certificated from the President of the United States.

I'm at my dad's and I don't have my rolodex. All you need to do is sent a letter with the names and the date of the anniversary to the White House Greetings Office. It takes about 5 weeks to get it, but it leaves a lifetime impression, especially if you play it up and have someone "Courrier" the announcement during a party....

Jennifer

Old 07-15-2002, 03:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts