Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Should I go on TV interview for "American Greed"? (Local boat title scammer) >

Should I go on TV interview for "American Greed"? (Local boat title scammer)

Notices

Should I go on TV interview for "American Greed"? (Local boat title scammer)

Old 11-12-2012, 08:16 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by brett_p
Seems to me that you kind of answered your own question, if you have no problem with the truth and you're willing to put your reputation on the line than why are you asking people for their opinion about you appearing on a TV show? If you have nothing to hide and aren't afraid of any possible backlash from appearing on the show than why not?
Not sure why i am questioning it. Do i want more of the drama that is attached (see cj tyraid) I do not know. I was asking because i wanted some opinions and insite before i make my decision
Old 11-12-2012, 08:27 PM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK, coming from someone who does not know either one of you from anywhere... CF, you sound like many a blowhard azzholes I have seen in my life. The louder someone yells, it seems the more they are trying to redirect peoples views from whats real... boatme didnt come here talking chit about anyone, just asked peoples opion on if we would go on the show, thats going to happen regardless, or not.. thats all nothing else. If you are so against this, then I would take it up with the producers of the show, because it sounds like its all going to be brought out on national TV if he puts his .02 or not..
Old 11-12-2012, 08:28 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=cfischer;3813850]
Originally Posted by boatme
Cj spoken from YOU the idiot who was glued to Mikes hip and did what ever he told you, then when Mike got busted you went licking the boots of anyone else in the industry crying like a baby

I have no problem with the truth and i will put my reputation up against yours anyday of the week
I happen to have kept most of my emails from Mike, and many of the finacial records from my days at the wharf.
Funny thing you should hear what those at the wharf say about you and why you had to movfe to California so go ahead idiot make my day

By the way how did thatt little time you did in jail for the "aleged" embezzlement at the wharf work out
Embezzlement????? Can't your facts straight cocksucker. You're a looser Marc and everyone knows it. Watch what u say might come back to bite u. So many people text me and said look what dipchit blondin is saying on OSO. Try and hide behind the law buddy. It helps to have friends in much higher places then your so called buddy that took down Mike. And who did I cry too????? Please enlighten me on all these people that I cried too or think certain things of me???? Everyone of them thinks you're full of chit and the only time you open up your mouth it's about how u got screwed at the wharf or chief. U have nothing better to do in life. You're so wrapped up in other people's chit that u look like a idiot. And I did make some bad decisions because of the guy I worked for and the bull chit situation I was in with him. U have no idea what the outcome was or final decisions. At least I can admit mistakes, your cry baby azz always blames it on someone else. And it had nothing to do with me moving to SD. Came here to work for the government which now I'm doing. Man Marc u think u are so perfect so perfect your wife was boning another guy behind your back. Wait all your wives did that. I've longed for the day we see each other. Funny every time u saw me in GH u ran like a little *****. Go ahead Marc go on that show I dare ya. Copy this message too and please read all of them on national tv. You're a 50yr do broke azz looser that thinks if he goes on a tv show he's gonna be the man. Like I said I'll be home for Christmas and if you're not afraid of me be a man and meet me face to face. Bring the cameras too
CJ I am done with your childish crap,calling me names and attacking me, my wives, and my friends, I do not care what YOUR friends think of me and my life is just fine.

As far as meeting you around the holidays why would i want to do that? so you can play school yard bully and talk tough?? I will pass! Again i do not need your blessing to do anything and i will do what i want to without considering how you feel about it. Carry on with your foul mouth rants. And by the way save your breath with the threating attitude it does not work on me

Last edited by boatme; 11-12-2012 at 08:31 PM.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:39 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Musclehead vs. Legend in his own mind... Lets get it ON!
Old 11-12-2012, 08:41 PM
never trade luck for skil
Gold Member

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
Haha!! I like that!!
Old 11-12-2012, 08:42 PM
Registered

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmm
Old 11-12-2012, 08:53 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Boatme why are you soul searching on OSO? Do the show or not. You have attorneys. What do they say? You are acting like Justin Bieber thinking about the repercussion's about appearing on the cover of Tigerbeat before he was born.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cfischer
I'll cant wait for the day vorces dad runs into Marc!!
By the way i always liked Mikes dad and for your info i have already run into Bruce (Mikes Dad) He lives less than as mile away from me so i am not sure what your point is ?
Old 11-12-2012, 08:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by smiklos@sunprint
Boatme why are you soul searching on OSO? Do the show or not. You have attorneys. What do they say? You are acting like Justin Bieber thinking about the repercussion's about appearing on the cover of Tigerbeat before he was born.
This is a discussion board so i was looking for some PRODUCTIVE discussion on this subject in general
Old 11-12-2012, 08:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
Now thats funny

NK

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.