Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Boating event for special needs kids in Tampa/Clearwater. >

Boating event for special needs kids in Tampa/Clearwater.

Notices

Boating event for special needs kids in Tampa/Clearwater.

Old 11-16-2012, 05:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Boating event for special needs kids in Tampa/Clearwater.

I just heard about a charity boat run for children with special needs call Boat Kids. I signed up to do this and thought it was about time someone on the Tampa/ Clearwater area did something like this. I have heard about these runs in other states and how much of an impact it makes on you and have always wanted to participate in one. It's April 6,2013 from Dunedin Marine going to Caladesi Island for lunch then back. E-mail [email protected] if your interested.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:38 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We are looking for some more boats for a good cause. I just spoke with Nick @ Statement Marine and if you bring your boat to help out the kids and show them a great day on saterday, Sunday were are going to do a fun run and then following week FPC run in St Pete you could leave your boat at Statement for the week.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:43 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Well I might be able to see you guys run by. At a wedding at the boat club right there on Clearwater/Caladesi all day that day.

I hope it gets a great turn out and it will be a long standing event. Something like that I could even run our little CC in just to support the cause. Best of luck and hope it gets a good turn out and following.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:47 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by boating37
We are looking for some more boats for a good cause. I just spoke with Nick @ Statement Marine and if you bring your boat to help out the kids and show them a great day on saterday, Sunday were are going to do a fun run and then following week FPC run in St Pete you could leave your boat at Statement for the week.

That is VERY cool.

Nothing but great things again from the Statement people. Can't wait to for the FPC run. Prob dockside like last year but went over to Jacksons last year and really enjoyed the show and people.

Joined FPC in Jan so we will be out back for sure to enjoy the day.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Would love to participate Jamie but we are involved with the Sun N Fun Fly in both that weekend and the next. Will try to get the word out to see if someone else can help out