Notices

Is SeanH missed??

Old 11-28-2012, 03:09 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

He was always cool around me.

And he was the best HAND racer I ever saw. I KNOW someone has that pic handy.
Old 11-28-2012, 03:54 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Sean was cool around me too, he came out to SEMA show and we had a blast, however, he wasn't truthful about whom he was and his place in life. That's the part that bothers me, I don't care about how much money or prestige or lack thereof someone has. If you're going to hang and act like a friend, then at least be honest. Why build a friendship based off of lies? It's insulting to all of us. Everyone that has posted above has very valid points and their description of his personality was spot on, otherwise non of us would have been associated with him. As Ryan said I'm sure he is on here and reading, so Sean what gives? why not just be yourself and have great friends. I think we deserved that at least.
Old 11-28-2012, 04:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What is the point of this thead, Anthony trying to get Darr back on the board by throwing Sean under the bus?
We all went to alot of Poker Runs together back in the day. I always trusted him with my stuff, he was fun to be around with good stories to tell. And never took advantage of any of us that I knew of. Thats alot more than I can say some on here. I don't really care about any of the other stories because they didn't involve me or my friends and were non of our business.
So Yes I do miss Sean H, he loved this hobbie as much as any of us and added his own personality to the fun.
Michael
Old 11-28-2012, 07:24 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 44MTI
What is the point of this thead, Anthony trying to get Darr back on the board by throwing Sean under the bus?
We all went to alot of Poker Runs together back in the day. I always trusted him with my stuff, he was fun to be around with good stories to tell. And never took advantage of any of us that I knew of. Thats alot more than I can say some on here. I don't really care about any of the other stories because they didn't involve me or my friends and were non of our business.
So Yes I do miss Sean H, he loved this hobbie as much as any of us and added his own personality to the fun.
Michael
The point??? Do any threads have a point or have to??

Sean under bus??? What bus??? just started thinking about it with the Rachel is dead thread
I don't care if anyone ever gets on here or not . Never have but it is funny that Jim is a way better guy than one we all liked so well.
But I posted up the E Dock Scism stuff as a joke you should know that even if its true

I spent more time with Sean then anybody else on here by many times over he was at my house every other night.

Don't get so upset over my posting you guys on a thread that involves all of you to such a high degree life's to short enjoy it

If he wasn't a theif he'd still be on my list of people to talk to and be sure two race teams will never talk with him again.

I miss the fun and knowledge Sean always had and was just wondering if I was the only one.

Last edited by WeaponX; 11-28-2012 at 07:33 PM.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by glassdave
Its interesting how people choose to present themselves, how they want others to see them and how it can blow up when taken to excess. I think every body stretches a thing or two from time to time but man some of these guys just keep going and going and in the end most of us are happy to know a person for who they are without all the BS. Funny thing is both Sean and Sunkin were customers of mine, both had there boats done by me and had bills of approaching twenty thousand. I had no issues collecting funds what so ever from either. Heck Sean laid nearly fifteen thousand on my desk when he picked his boat up (I actually forgot about it till a customer came in the back of the shop an said uhh hey your front door is open and theres a pretty big pile of cash on your desk lol). Knowing some of these guys personally has caused me to coin the term "misguided enthusiasm". Had a lot of laughs with Sean, Sunkin, well thats another story. Its really to bad, I am sure both are still on here to this day.
Wow the boat and what happened to it and where it went a whole other story I won't talk about but it's a real good one and things are not right with it.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
I spent some time and a lot of miles in a truck going to multiple poker runs with Sean and he never scammed me. He always paid his way, and was a big help with the boats. Not sure how you could even put him in the same sentence with Darr.

And really not sure how E-Dock, Randy, Woods, or Gino has anything to do with this thread or the other 2 threads. It must be a boring winter at LOTO to feel the need to start useless threads. Anthony if you have a beef with Sean, then I'm sure you have his phone number, but leave everyone else out of it.
Just a joke why are you guys so sensitive about this ?? It's all true

And it has alot to do with treads about people doing bad things right???

What's your beef with me ?? I know Jim? Sorry

I know all the threads on here are so very useful right.... Wrong

Last edited by WeaponX; 11-28-2012 at 08:12 PM.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Sean was cool around me too, he came out to SEMA show and we had a blast, however, he wasn't truthful about whom he was and his place in life. That's the part that bothers me, I don't care about how much money or prestige or lack thereof someone has. If you're going to hang and act like a friend, then at least be honest. Why build a friendship based off of lies? It's insulting to all of us. Everyone that has posted above has very valid points and their description of his personality was spot on, otherwise non of us would have been associated with him. As Ryan said I'm sure he is on here and reading, so Sean what gives? why not just be yourself and have great friends. I think we deserved that at least.
I think he would feel real strange with all the people who know what he did or he would come back.

He's lucky he didn't do time over the spacers the owner is a real good guy and felt bad for what Sean done.

Rob you 44MTI Michael Craig , Tyson Bigyellow cat, are the only people I ever told the truth to on the phone that are on here.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
I spent some time and a lot of miles in a truck going to multiple poker runs with Sean and he never scammed me. He always paid his way, and was a big help with the boats. Not sure how you could even put him in the same sentence with Darr.

And really not sure how E-Dock, Randy, Woods, or Gino has anything to do with this thread or the other 2 threads. It must be a boring winter at LOTO to feel the need to start useless threads. Anthony if you have a beef with Sean, then I'm sure you have his phone number, but leave everyone else out of it.
E Dock guys love everyone:-)

Last edited by Spine Tingler; 11-29-2012 at 09:00 AM.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:07 AM
Racer
Racer

After reading this and much soul searching, I must admit, this is who I really am
http://www.jibjab.com/view/Bkj4CGizZaZtMKulrhDH
Old 11-29-2012, 10:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by MissGeicoRacing
After reading this and much soul searching, I must admit, this is who I really am
http://www.jibjab.com/view/Bkj4CGizZaZtMKulrhDH
Thats the funniest thing I have seen this week.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.