Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Is SeanH missed?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/288244-seanh-missed.html)

WeaponX 11-27-2012 08:02 PM

Is SeanH missed??

Just curious about you guys who remember him.:angry-smiley-038:

WeaponX 11-27-2012 09:28 PM

This brought it up from another thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchool
What ever happened to SeanH? He just kind of stopped posting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
OS,
Yeah, he just kinda drooped off the OSO planet?

A long story but I will give the highlights:

High roller SeanH friends with E Dock, Randy Scism, David Woods, everyone one here and Me turns out to be a guy that had worked at a lumber not a custom home builder making more than a million dollars a year and a world class liar in my view along the lines of the show Pretender.

He's a real smart guy no doubt about it just living the best lie I've ever seen or heard of fooled everyone but I became wise and give him a way out of the boating world quietly but he hung around and with some friends of mine that run one of the more famous boats and stole some 1" spacers without getting caught .....time goes by and one Running Hot Racing happened to call me about some questions about his Skater and told me he had bought some 1" spacers for # 6s and I knew how and where they came from.
I made the call to said friends and they called SeanH he tried to lie his way out failed and walked in there door with the $1100 he had sold them for.

I loaned him $10,000 and in the end his mom wrote the check to pay me back...sad.

He made alot of people look stupid me included and thats why I don't post much anymore or believe anything I read on OSO.

But in the end it's Randy Scism ,David Woods and the boys at E Dock that give him the credibility I thought was there .

SeanH was in there boats first. .......And they say Jim Darr is a bad guy without any proof other than he wants to be on this site. Sad ain't it?

offshoredrillin 11-27-2012 09:29 PM

not by me, had enough of liars, thieves and underhanded people.

Lucididee 11-28-2012 12:31 AM

There's a lot more than just SeanH ........ Jim Dar ... I was around for it ALL

But to answer your question ... No I don't

Dean Ferry 11-28-2012 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by WeaponX (Post 3822510)
This brought it up from another thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchool
What ever happened to SeanH? He just kind of stopped posting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
OS,
Yeah, he just kinda drooped off the OSO planet?

A long story but I will give the highlights:

High roller SeanH friends with E Dock, Randy Scism, David Woods, everyone one here and Me turns out to be a guy that had worked at a lumber not a custom home builder making more than a million dollars a year and a world class liar in my view along the lines of the show Pretender.

He's a real smart guy no doubt about it just living the best lie I've ever seen or heard of fooled everyone but I became wise and give him a way out of the boating world quietly but he hung around and with some friends of mine that run one of the more famous boats and stole some 1" spacers without getting caught .....time goes by and one Running Hot Racing happened to call me about some questions about his Skater and told me he had bought some 1" spacers for # 6s and I knew how and where they came from.
I made the call to said friends and they called SeanH he tried to lie his way out failed and walked in there door with the $1100 he had sold them for.

I loaned him $10,000 and in the end his mom wrote the check to pay me back...sad.

He made alot of people look stupid me included and thats why I don't post much anymore or believe anything I read on OSO.

But in the end it's Randy Scism ,David Woods and the boys at E Dock that give him the credibility I thought was there .

SeanH was in there boats first. .......And they say Jim Darr is a bad guy without any proof other than he wants to be on this site. Sad ain't it?

Just amazing what some people will do, or not do, to look important to others! Didn't he own a Spectre 30 cat at 1 time? I thought I read that somewhere on here........ And NO, I don't miss him at all, especailly in light of Weapon X's revelations!:eekdrop:

glassdave 11-28-2012 08:38 AM

Its interesting how people choose to present themselves, how they want others to see them and how it can blow up when taken to excess. I think every body stretches a thing or two from time to time but man some of these guys just keep going and going and in the end most of us are happy to know a person for who they are without all the BS. Funny thing is both Sean and Sunkin were customers of mine, both had there boats done by me and had bills of approaching twenty thousand. I had no issues collecting funds what so ever from either. Heck Sean laid nearly fifteen thousand on my desk when he picked his boat up (I actually forgot about it till a customer came in the back of the shop an said uhh hey your front door is open and theres a pretty big pile of cash on your desk lol). Knowing some of these guys personally has caused me to coin the term "misguided enthusiasm". Had a lot of laughs with Sean, Sunkin, well thats another story. Its really to bad, I am sure both are still on here to this day.

Jolley 11-28-2012 08:58 AM

So true Dave. I'm just an Engineer/Designer for Chrysler with a love for fast boats and working on them myself. I have seen a lot in the last 10 years on OSO. Most of it has been great and informative. Met some great people at various events, but it became obvious that some of the other people I met were 'posers' ................ Sad to find out the truth sometimes but it has taught me a lesson about gullibility

:noevil:

Ryan Beckley 11-28-2012 09:02 AM

As already stated, there are a lot of people in this industry / sport that over sell them selves. Before I met Sean I knew he stretched the truth alittle. But after meeting him he is actually a smart guy, pretty knowledgeable about everything in our sport. I know he helped the FURY guys out a ton and even drove that boat a few times at events. He has gone to radio silence now but I know he is on FB still and here as well. Sean had a passion for out sport which is definitely what we need around here just without the cloud of BS. As Dave stated he DID actually have a boat and paid his bill there.

I do miss Sean H.... lol

WARPARTY36 11-28-2012 09:44 AM

I spent some time and a lot of miles in a truck going to multiple poker runs with Sean and he never scammed me. He always paid his way, and was a big help with the boats. Not sure how you could even put him in the same sentence with Darr.:rolleyes:

And really not sure how E-Dock, Randy, Woods, or Gino has anything to do with this thread or the other 2 threads. It must be a boring winter at LOTO to feel the need to start useless threads. Anthony if you have a beef with Sean, then I'm sure you have his phone number, but leave everyone else out of it.

Mac 11-28-2012 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by warparty36 (Post 3822793)
i spent some time and a lot of miles in a truck going to multiple poker runs with sean and he never scammed me. He always paid his way, and was a big help with the boats. Not sure how you could even put him in the same sentence with darr.:rolleyes:

And really not sure how e-dock, randy, woods, or gino has anything to do with this thread or the other 2 threads. It must be a boring winter at loto to feel the need to start useless threads. Anthony if you have a beef with sean, then i'm sure you have his phone number, but leave everyone else out of it.

ditto