Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO: ShootOut or Labor Day? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/28865-loto-shootout-labor-day.html)

G-Force 07-16-2002 02:41 PM

LOTO: ShootOut or Labor Day?

I'll be down for the whole 10 days but a few of my friends are sitting on the rail as to what days they should come down for.(wives said they can come down all by themselves!!):D
So...if you had the choice what weekend would you chose?

Consintracy 07-16-2002 02:50 PM

G-Force~ In my opinion if your going with the guys and no wives...Labor Day Wknd!!!! But, leave the camera's at home!!
Tracy:D
I'm editing this so, .......I agree unless they are huge boat nuts!!

Shorty 07-16-2002 03:03 PM

Dion put it best - Bof! :D

But here's how to choose... boat nuts should come for the shootout. Party cravin' people for labor day. Since I fit in both categories, it's a good thing I live close! :D

Consintracy 07-16-2002 03:15 PM

Mach1Shorty~ Who's Dion? And what does BOF stand for?

Cramer 07-16-2002 04:33 PM

Will all the boat freaks pleaz stand up?!?

Now that your standing, you should plan on coming down for the shoot out. There is no comparison to the boats that you see that week end. Of course I live here so, I want to see boats. I see enuf of the other stuff the rest of the year.

Cramer

My .02

Mr Gadgets 07-16-2002 05:54 PM

Mach1Shorty,

I will be there Shootout weekend if all goes well. This time I plan on having my boat. It was absolutely great of you and your friend to accomodate us last year at the shoot out.. Thank you again!!
I hope to be able to repay the hospitality.. Will you guys be in the same spot as usual?? If so we will see u there!!

Dick

MnFastBoat 07-16-2002 06:37 PM

I would say the shootout.
I too have thought about staying for both
Have thought about finding a trust worthy place to store the boat for the week adn return for the holiday weekend
I ahve also thought about staying at loto the whole time
I have not been able to find the time to resource a place to stay os of yet :(

G, will be nice to see you guys again.
I would choose the shootout over labor day tho'

Tbonepmp 07-16-2002 06:43 PM

G-FORCE

ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, WITHOUT A DOUBT.... LABOR DAY WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!:cool:
IT IS THE LAST HURRAH FOR THE SEASON AND THEN ALL THE ACTION GETS TURNED OFF LIKE A LIGHT SWITCH... THE SHOOT-OUT IS A RELATIVELY BUSY WEEKEND, BUT THE PARTYING HAS NO WHERE NEAR THE INTENSITY IT DOES ON A HOLIDAY WEEKEND... MY .02 :cool:

ssherman 07-16-2002 06:45 PM

Laborday if you want to party the cove is usually pretty dead on shootout weekend.

Waterfoul 07-16-2002 07:22 PM

Hey G, if all goes well, I'll be down with the Foul for the shootout. I'm running really short on cash, but my girlfriend wants to go, so she said she'd help out with the funds. Cool eh?? So, not sure where we're gonna stay, I'm thinking of someplace other than Lazy Days, it's kinda pricey. But nothing is in stone yet, so I don't dare make a reservation anywhere.

Anyway, it will be good to see all of you again. And like Mr. Gadgets, IN MY OWN BOAT!!!!!