Notices

Precision Marine la

Old 12-23-2012, 06:36 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ozarkdevil
I brought my motors to Mark in April 2009 and picked them up August 2009. Ran boat once in (I think) October 2009, blew head gasket, put boat on trailer, winterized it & it sat until April 2010.

Eddie , your post says "original poster would be in good hands if he sent his stuff to Mark to dyno and tune". I agree with you, he can run a dyno & I believe it is honest HP #'s but he did a crap job on my rebuilds. The OP asked if anyone has had a motor rebuilt & dynoed not tuned & dynoed as you give him credit for.
As far as unhappy customers goes I said in my post " I was probably the 1 in 10 customers that got the crap job.
Baja27 was asking if anyone here has had there engines rebuilt & dynoed and wanted feed back. I stated my experience with Precision marine as asked by Baja27 & my opinion will never change.
If anybody thinks I am making all this up just PM me, I have a ton of pics.
I live 8 hours away from New Orleans and nobody touches my engines other than Mark and Chris, even for a simple oil change and valve lash.
As a matter of fact I have had Mark completely rebuild a 1075 to top notch standards that has held up through high rpm running for almost 100 hours with only valve lashes and oil changes. He's about to do two more for me and pull some really big horsepower numbers out of them and see how it goes. Im sure there are other guys just us good, but I have never met them. I have to no reason to. Ive found the guys who will do all my work on anything from here on out.
On top of that, theyre top notch human beings and a pleasure to spend time with.