Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Texasboatrepos? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/290400-texasboatrepos.html)

jmoore1225 01-21-2013 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by black thunder 46 (Post 3852864)
The 42 pirate one?? If so that is a loto boat no idea why he has it listed the boat is listed at hartland marine. The glads from liquidators and was gutted it was listed for 18k not sure what it sold for.
Brett

The pirate PR was at national at 1 point, I remember seeing the pictures of it there. Was just curious why?

TRL505 01-21-2013 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by endeavor1 (Post 3852860)
That sounds sexy...... :party-smiley-004: :lolhit: :poopoo:

If you liked that...you would of loved the pic of the GI Joe with a boner he sent to Keegan. Very odd and random dude....

johnnyboatman 01-21-2013 07:49 PM

wasnt those pics from 5 or 6 years ago, i thought the original owners insurance paid to have those engines redone and then it got repoed . atleast thats what i was told by national when i bid on it a year ago.

welfare racing 01-21-2013 07:56 PM

the one that I bought was listed by them as well as the dealer where I bought it from....Texas had it listed without engines for 10k less than what I bought it with engines, the boat was no where near Texas so HMMMMMMM dont know....an observation

keegan 01-21-2013 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by johnnyboatman (Post 3852931)
wasnt those pics from 5 or 6 years ago, i thought the original owners insurance paid to have those engines redone and then it got repoed . atleast thats what i was told by national when i bid on it a year ago.

That sounds like a comment he told you to post. Stop talking to the retard....

tomtbone1993 01-21-2013 09:52 PM

This clown can't even change his website, to not show auto. This guy gives car salesman a bad name.

Young Performance 01-22-2013 12:49 AM

I actually had the displeasure of dealing with him recently. I had a customer that was looking to buy an engine from him. My customer asked me to speak with him to get some info on the engine. We were just using it for a core to build, so it was coming apart one way or the other. He couldn't give me any info on it what so ever. I had to call Boyd's to get any info. They were really nice, but they didn't know how many hours were on it. It was built for someone else and Paul took it in on trade.

Paul didn't know how much time was on it. I asked him to do a leakdown, to which he replied that he sold tons of engines but had no way of doing a leakdown. Again, it was coming apart, so no big deal. He wouldn't take a credit card or Paypal from my customer, who is in Canada. So, I was to pay him. I told him that i would have the truck line pick it up if he could just throw it on a pallet. He told me that he sold tons of engine, but he had no way of loading it on a truck. I said, no problem, I'll send a truck with a lift gate. He told me that he sells tons of engines, but he has no way to put it on a pallet. I asked him how that is possible, to which he replied, I sell tons of engines and I just put them in the back of a pickup.

He told me that he would see what he could do. Over 2 weeks go by with me trying to contact him with no reply. He was in Vegas. I guess phones don't work in Vegas. Anyway, after I finally reach him after 2 weeks, I asked him if he was able to find a way to put the engine on a pallet. His response was "no, I haven't, and you can tell your customer to go phuck himself. I'm not selling him the engine". I was keeping my customer informed when I couldn't reach Paul for over 2 weeks. My customer called me repeatedly to find out the deal and I had to keep telling him that I was unable to reach Paul. He apparantly sent Paul an email asking what the deal was. Paul obviously didn't like that. He did, however, tell me about the vast amount of engines he has sold right after telling my customer to go phuck himself. He seems like a really nice dude.
Eddie

johnnyboatman 01-22-2013 09:11 AM

@keegan, i HAVENT TALKED TO HIM, i was dealing with national liguidators, i really dont care as they turned our bid down a year ago, was just wondering if the engines were redone or replaced as someone had stated.

Greatguy66 01-22-2013 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by jmoore1225 (Post 3852870)
The pirate PR was at national at 1 point, I remember seeing the pictures of it there. Was just curious why?

I spotted that 42 PR years back going over a bridge in South Florida?

TRL505 01-22-2013 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Young Performance (Post 3853057)
I actually had the displeasure of dealing with him recently. I had a customer that was looking to buy an engine from him. My customer asked me to speak with him to get some info on the engine. We were just using it for a core to build, so it was coming apart one way or the other. He couldn't give me any info on it what so ever. I had to call Boyd's to get any info. They were really nice, but they didn't know how many hours were on it. It was built for someone else and Paul took it in on trade.

Paul didn't know how much time was on it. I asked him to do a leakdown, to which he replied that he sold tons of engines but had no way of doing a leakdown. Again, it was coming apart, so no big deal. He wouldn't take a credit card or Paypal from my customer, who is in Canada. So, I was to pay him. I told him that i would have the truck line pick it up if he could just throw it on a pallet. He told me that he sold tons of engine, but he had no way of loading it on a truck. I said, no problem, I'll send a truck with a lift gate. He told me that he sells tons of engines, but he has no way to put it on a pallet. I asked him how that is possible, to which he replied, I sell tons of engines and I just put them in the back of a pickup.

He told me that he would see what he could do. Over 2 weeks go by with me trying to contact him with no reply. He was in Vegas. I guess phones don't work in Vegas. Anyway, after I finally reach him after 2 weeks, I asked him if he was able to find a way to put the engine on a pallet. His response was "no, I haven't, and you can tell your customer to go phuck himself. I'm not selling him the engine". I was keeping my customer informed when I couldn't reach Paul for over 2 weeks. My customer called me repeatedly to find out the deal and I had to keep telling him that I was unable to reach Paul. He apparantly sent Paul an email asking what the deal was. Paul obviously didn't like that. He did, however, tell me about the vast amount of engines he has sold right after telling my customer to go phuck himself. He seems like a really nice dude.
Eddie

Does this guy live in Michigan by chance? :lolhit: