LOTO people......question on rooms/board >

LOTO people......question on rooms/board

Notices

LOTO people......question on rooms/board

Old 01-24-2013, 07:53 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Orthobam
And you will see 90% of the boats you are there to see at their docks. I go over on my jet ski in the mornings while everyone is hung over and sleeping and just walk around. Amazing. They have a killer breakfast buffet that overlooks the docks so you won't miss a thing.
Sounds like Camden is it then. It was our original plan.

The GF just found the condos/rental yesterday so I figured it was worth the ask. Thanks again to everyone, as always you guys come through.

Just have Miami in 3 weeks and then all attention is on LOTO.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:58 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

You got good advice from regulars at the lake, don't come on vacation and go home on probation. It's not worth it and good chance you will get caught.

If your going to be on land I agree with advise given, stay at Camden.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We will be going back again this year and staying at Tan-Tar-A again. great docking, basically half way point between Camden and Captain Ron's.
Going to register for Supercat Fest again this year too, Alvin does a great job.
It is a blast.

Jay
Old 01-24-2013, 11:43 AM
Registered

Good advice from the local LOTO powerboat crowd!! Just bring hot women and buy lots of drinks and its all good man....LOL
Old 01-24-2013, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just remember it is about a 40 minute drive, by road, from Captain Ron's to Camden. Also the roads are narrow, no shoulder, hilly, and curvy. Hate to say it again but DD.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:14 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ondtip
Just remember it is about a 40 minute drive, by road, from Captain Ron's to Camden. Also the roads are narrow, no shoulder, hilly, and curvy.
And with a good buzz = el puke o

I get nauseated completely sober on those roads.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:41 PM
Registered

It sounds like you have your lodging taken care of. It will be a great time for you and the girlfriend. I’m kind of shocked that nobody has asked for pictures of the girlfriend and offer to squeeze you in their boat:drink. This is a cool website, but Midwest boat party is by far the best web site forum to read and be a member of. Eddie does an awesome job with the site.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:43 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Beachbum28
It sounds like you have your lodging taken care of. It will be a great time for you and the girlfriend. I’m kind of shocked that nobody has asked for pictures of the girlfriend and offer to squeeze you in their boat:drink. This is a cool website, but Midwest boat party is by far the best web site forum to read and be a member of. Eddie does an awesome job with the site.
Never been on that site but will check it out.

I haven't even looked into a ride much yet as the date is so far away. As time gets closer maybe something will come up. Have meet a handful of great people here and Peter (Paradox) was nice enough to let us on for the Jax river run in 2012.

I can't wait for LOTO and all the fun that goes on.

Just for fun....... Here is the GF. Also a pic of us on flpowerboat.com from the Jax event.

Last edited by Nate5.0; 01-25-2013 at 06:48 AM.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:50 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by Orthobam
And with a good buzz = el puke o

I get nauseated completely sober on those roads.
Those roads are a b!tch if you are hung over so bad your hair hurts. Cold sweats and green around the gills!
Old 01-25-2013, 04:49 PM
Registered

With a great looking girlfriend like yours Nate, Im QUITE SURE you two wouldn't have ANY PROBLEMS catching a boat ride from someone!!! Im sure you'll have a great time there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.