Notices

Welcome Kirkules!!

Old 07-18-2002, 03:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Welcome Kirkules!!

And thanks for the pointer's with the Zyban!!
Hope to meet you & your wife soon!! We are definetly going to have to get some people together from this area for a boating excursion before winter!!
Tracy
Old 07-19-2002, 09:25 AM
Kirkules

Thanks for the warm welcome Consintracy!

Vickie and I decided to do the Butt des Morts/Wolf river thing Saturday. We'll probubly stay at the Pioneer Inn in Oshkosh.

Still interested in learning about Lake Koshkonong.

Man did that cool air feel good last night. We were sittin' on the deck and I actually had to put a coat on. The east wind off the big pond really cooled it down!

Kirkules

Old 07-19-2002, 12:16 PM
Registered

Hey Kirk~ We aren't sure where we're going to splash this wknd. but, Todd did mention something about putting Best Revenge up on the Winny, since we are going there to get her today!!!
It's with Rigg's up near Oshkosh STILL!!!! But, supposed to be ready.
He's golfing right now, so we will probably head up around 1ish (I'm guessing).
Weather Bug says Partly Sunny today...but, SUNNY and 87 tomorrow...should probably just wait until tomorrow!! Hmmm...maybe I could talk him into just doing another round of golf this afternoon with me?!?!? (Doubt it...he's really itchin' to get the boat!!)
We've never been to Lake Koshkonong. Heard it's really shallow in alot of places and just never checked it out. I've been to the lake but, on a pontoon (I didn't have any 1st mate duties, so I didn't pay any attention...LOL).
Well...Maybe, we can hook up w/you and Vickie this wknd. but, I can't make any definite plans right now.
If I don't chat w/you before you take off...HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

Tracy
Old 07-19-2002, 01:10 PM
Kirkules

Tracy ~

Vickie the decision maker, well she thinks she is, now wants to go to our place in Sturgeon Bay. Her boss is letting her leave at 1:00. It's not for sure, but probuble.

In any event, if you do get on Winny try "The Enterprise" on either channel 16 or 5. If we do go to Door, we still might hit the Wolf on Sat.????? The Wolf to Winny doesn't take long.

The house is now paid for! After I buy a new sled, a new boat is next. That's why an OSO outing in our area would really be great. I could learn a lot about larger boats!

Thanks for the Koshkonong info.

And have a great weekend.

Old 07-19-2002, 01:18 PM
Registered

Kirk~ Todd went to Oshkosh by himself...whewwww...I didn't have to go on that boring ride!!!! Not much to see in-between here & there!!!
Not sure where we'll be heading this wknd. now.
HAVE A GOOD ONE!!