Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Tell me more about the Hardy Party! >

Tell me more about the Hardy Party!

Notices

Tell me more about the Hardy Party!

Old 07-18-2002, 09:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Tell me more about the Hardy Party!

I hope to get there this year if it takes place. I went to Hunington a couple times for the radar run and the DNR shut it down. I hear a lot of the Hunington guys have been joining the Michigan Hot Boat club at the hardy party. Is there a radar competition or just a bunch of racers with an excuse to get together and thrash their equipment hard before winter? Tell me more!!! Thanks, Craig.
Old 07-18-2002, 10:42 PM
MIdnightRider

I may join also if I can actually make a turn in my 42 if I end up by Parkers Landing , But really we may come if we wont be considered to Big on the River. Midnight

Old 07-18-2002, 10:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You really are not going to try and put a 42 in at Parkers are you??? Is the River getting to get a little wild??? The river was the place to ski in College Right under the Freeway by the public access.
Old 07-18-2002, 11:03 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Parkers Landing is GONE.. The best ramp is BROWER PARK Exit #131 and go west and follow the signs. We have had larger than a 42 there. Someone allways brings a radar gun but it is more of just having fun and trashing parts. The water cops have put a damper on it the last year. But you can allways find somewhere to race. 17 miles of river to run.
Old 07-19-2002, 12:07 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

I was there last year and put in at Brower Park---it was pretty cool with lots of boats and we had a lot of fun!
Old 07-19-2002, 12:12 AM
Registered

We had a great time last year as well. When is it happening this year?
Old 07-19-2002, 05:42 AM
Registered

Default Run on the River!

MidnightRider,

Sounds good to me, If you can fit your 42 in the river, my 30' should be right at home! Let me also know when this is going to happen, Hell, I will even bring the radar gun... Party Time!! Would look forward to meeting some Michigan OSO members and seeing their boats!!

Eliminator219
Old 07-19-2002, 09:02 AM
pb
Charter Member
Charter Member

We are planning on going this year as well. Looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing some nice boats.

Paul
Old 07-19-2002, 12:50 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

I'll be there with the 'Foul again this year.

Midnight, last year the guy with that grey 38' Ocean Cat (??) (was in Grand Haven last weekend just down the beach from where you were on Sunday I think) launched at Brower without too much issue. Much wider than your Fountain and nearly as long. Should not be an issue to get your's in there.
Old 07-19-2002, 06:09 PM
MIdnightRider

That OE Cat with orange ect? I spoke with Rick today and I think I may have convinced him, so me may both go, well see what happens, but it sounds fun. Midnight

Quick Reply: Tell me more about the Hardy Party!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.