Notices

Team USA Miss Geico

Old 02-14-2013, 11:23 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We are in detailed discussion on new materials. Boat is designed next step is manufacture . The design is beyond anything you have ever seen. Truly the Next Generation.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:57 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

[QUOTE=MissGeicoRacing;3867204]We are in detailed discussion on new materials. Boat is designed next step is manufacture . The design is beyond anything you have ever seen. Truly the Next Generation.[/Q

Thanks for the update,, do you think it will hit the water next year? When do you think we will be able to see renderings?
Old 02-14-2013, 12:09 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MissGeicoRacing
Its just a oproposal, we are sticking to our schedule we set in Jan as per GEICO request
Too bad. I hope you guys can pull it off. I love to see true unlimited global racing.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:21 PM
Registered

Put the old glory flag back on every us race boat. Artie
Old 02-14-2013, 12:24 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by akaboatman
Put the old glory flag back on every us race boat. Artie
The US flag is already mandatory on all race boat, from the rule books...
Old 02-14-2013, 12:41 PM
Registered

Thank you. I didn't know that. Artie
Old 02-14-2013, 02:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by byrideroffshore
Qatar wants to race. so be it.....we should all be prepared....Scotty looks like you guys might have to revamp your schedule....I KNOW ALL SUPERBOAT GUYS ARE READY...They didnt have fun when they came over in 2010....wasnt the cake walk they thought it was going to be....WERE READY.....
tony, tony, tony, really..........

ask jimmy and vinny how they felt when they got out of the Qatar boat in Orange Beach after Curtis took them for a little spin.

all yr long all i heard was "we're this close...."

after that ride with Curtis they finally realized that they had been snooker-ed, too say it tastefully.

i think the only time they didn't have fun was when their boat got impounded...........
now that was a classic move

same goes for Marc and Scotty, Qatar is second only to Victory in this level of racing. not sure how a their boat going to match up with a 50 mystic and a 52 MTI.

Last edited by skaterdave; 02-14-2013 at 03:09 PM.
Old 02-14-2013, 03:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MissGeicoRacing
Been a while since you bashed us Dave, glad to see you came out from under the bridge to throw a few jabs, welcome back....we missed you. Please call JBS Jeff and get him on here as well if you would, thanks and Happy Valentines Day
ahh marc, not bashing just pointing out some other avenues.

i think you owe me an apology. after all this time your finally dumping the turbines. could have sworn someone told you to do that back in 09.

now if you guys were alittle more open to competition why not bump down to the 700/supercat class. if i'm not mistaken your running the old C1 maritimo boat. this boat would be super competitive in that class. get Merc to tear off the turbos and make a 700-800 spec motor and then challenge everyone else to race.

honestly not sure how your going to run agianst bigger boats like the mystic and new mti. the maritimo was small for the C1 guys let alone the US unlimited class.

have a safe yr and tell scotty i'm disappointed about him dropping the skiff project.

now back to my bridge cave!!!!
Old 02-14-2013, 03:31 PM
Registered

honestly not sure how your going to run agianst bigger boats like the mystic and new mti. the maritimo was small for the C1 guys let alone the US unlimited class.

I have been thinking the same thing since they bought the new boat. I will be interested to see how this turns out! Good Luck to all!
Old 02-14-2013, 06:23 PM
Racer
Racer

The Victory 44 (miss geico) is actually 50' long with a 44' running surface.The Mystic was 50'6" with a 43' running surface?

Last edited by MissGeicoRacing; 02-14-2013 at 06:36 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.