Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Is Fountain building new boats? >

Is Fountain building new boats?

Notices

Is Fountain building new boats?

Old 03-01-2013, 09:03 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

I gotta chime in and defend QPS Marine! I purchased my Fountain from them last year, and I couldn't have been happier with the service. It's funny how many dealers complain about the lack of sales, but when a qualified buyer makes an inquiry they drop the ball or seem disinterested. I actually walked from deals because I had to try to hard with sellers.

QPS was on it from the start. Anything I needed for the sale was sent instantly. I needed a notarized document for my bank and they sent it overnight! Emails were answered instantly, phone calls were always answered or returned quickly. They even opened early for my hauler to pick up the boat, which was beyond ready to be shipped. They removed and boxed the props, wrapped the boat for free, even greased the wheel bearings of a trailer than didn't have 1000 miles on it. Checked all tire pressure for him, and modified the myco winch to perfectly fit the boat at no charge.

Farin and Jeff are a class act IMO. Just a spell check away from being 100 percent perfect
Old 03-01-2013, 09:09 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by 4bus
I gotta chime in and defend QPS Marine! I purchased my Fountain from them last year, and I couldn't have been happier with the service. It's funny how many dealers complain about the lack of sales, but when a qualified buyer makes an inquiry they drop the ball or seem disinterested. I actually walked from deals because I had to try to hard with sellers.

QPS was on it from the start. Anything I needed for the sale was sent instantly. I needed a notarized document for my bank and they sent it overnight! Emails were answered instantly, phone calls were always answered or returned quickly. They even opened early for my hauler to pick up the boat, which was beyond ready to be shipped. They removed and boxed the props, wrapped the boat for free, even greased the wheel bearings of a trailer than didn't have 1000 miles on it. Checked all tire pressure for him, and modified the myco winch to perfectly fit the boat at no charge.

Farin and Jeff are a class act IMO. Just a spell check away from being 100 percent perfect
In my opinion any dealer should go above and beyond like that to assist a buyer, not many buyers they should take care of them the best they can...

Like when I bought my dually from a dealer in Texas I was flying down with CASH in hand, the salesman was like... well we are closed at 10:00 at night when the plane comes in... I said, well I want someone to meet me at the dealer I need to drive back ASAP, he said they don't do that... I asked for owner, he said he would gladly meet me to finalize it so I can go home... he did and it went perfect, I could not have been happier...
Old 03-01-2013, 09:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by keegan
Was on their (fountain) website as a Christmas sale awhile back... Pretty sure it's one of the last built years ago. They aren't making anything new boats and won't. Their only shot at showing any kind of revenue under the "Fountain Powerboats" name is to keep trying to sue Reggie. The new owner is too busy taking pics of himself to post on Facebook than he is worried about building a boat. (If he even knows what one is). The way this add is looking it will be a miracle if the boat gets launched off the trailer without killing someone...
YES! The bad santa you made (while drunk I think) was awesome.....classic
Old 03-01-2013, 09:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Full Force
In my opinion any dealer should go above and beyond like that to assist a buyer, not many buyers they should take care of them the best they can...

Like when I bought my dually from a dealer in Texas I was flying down with CASH in hand, the salesman was like... well we are closed at 10:00 at night when the plane comes in... I said, well I want someone to meet me at the dealer I need to drive back ASAP, he said they don't do that... I asked for owner, he said he would gladly meet me to finalize it so I can go home... he did and it went perfect, I could not have been happier...
I agree!
Old 03-04-2013, 10:02 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

More Details page....
Engines
Total Power: 490
Accommodations
This Fountain 35 has spent all of it's life in the fresh waters of Lake Tahoe. She has been consistently maintained by certified technicians and shows little use. The owner will consider any reasonable offer which makes this is a good oppportunity to purchase a "like new" Lightning at considerable savings over a new model. She is currently in a heated storage facility in Carson City, NV, but is available to be viewed at any time.