Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Tbone/SSherman Sighting (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/29272-tbone-ssherman-sighting.html)

MissAmy 07-22-2002 08:29 AM

Tbone/SSherman Sighting

1 Attachment(s)
Hey you two!

The kids sure enjoyed seeing Tbone's boat catching some air yesterday. Actually, I believe they said, "That was AWESOME"!

I can't believe you heard me screaming at you as you flew by us down the channel. Thank you for turning around and coming back. It was good seeing you both again.

I tried to take a picture of you as you came by the second time, but those fast motion pictures are hard with our digital. It didn't come out too bad though, so I thought you might wanna see.

Shane, I promise I'll call you this week!!! :)

jawbreakerkid 07-22-2002 09:15 AM

Miss Amy- nice picture of the cig! too bad their ugly mugs are in it! ;)

BTW, how is Lutzparty, S & A? i haven't seen you guys since memorial day. :(

MissAmy 07-22-2002 09:25 AM

Hi Chad,

Hope all is well with you...

Lutz and the kids are doing great. We've been spending lots of time at the lake, but there always seems to be out of town relatives, extra kids, sick children, etc, so things have been kinda hectic.

We are trying to make plans for this weekend and may be bringing a baby sitter with us. We were thinking about going to Docknockers Friday night. Any of you guys up for that? I have been promising WaterMoose a date for crablegs all summer and I'm gettin' kinda anxious! :D

p.s.....i tried to post that picture at the maximum size (480 x 360) but it kept telling me it was too big! :mad: GGgggrrrr!! It looks so much better full size. oh well :(

WaterMoose 07-22-2002 09:25 AM

Great pic Amy!!

jawbreakerkid 07-22-2002 09:39 AM

i understand. there never seems to be enough hours in the day or days in the week to get everything done. i'm glad to hear that everyone is enjoying the summer.

things are as good as can be expected on this end. i have a lot on my plate at the moment, so i'm wearing kinda thin.

i'm taking my father down to the lake this weekend. hopefully we'll get to spend some quality time together. i'll probably be down late friday night.

i have both your cell #'s, so if we get a few extra minutes, i'll give you a ring. BTW, i'm now at Stone Ledges instead of Lazy Days.

take care,
chad

WaterMoose 07-22-2002 09:53 AM

Amy!!

Watermoose consumed mass quantities of crablegs at Docknockers this past Saturday night, at least, that's what they
tell me......still recovering this morning...;)

Are you tawkin' bowt this Friday night???? Was kinda thinkin of heading that way anyway, have some friends coming in from out of town, and, it's a pay weekend!!:D

Left Lutz a voicemail at some point Saturday night....did it make any sense??

WM

MissAmy 07-22-2002 09:57 AM

He mentioned you called......didn't mention much about the clairty of your message. LOL

Yes, we'll be taking the boat for sure. Let me check on the sitter situation, and then we'll make better plans. :)

Tbonepmp 07-22-2002 11:34 AM

MISS AMY...

Great pic.
It was great seeing you and Lutz again as well, it looked like you guys were enjoying the lake with the fam. I'm definitely in for Docknockers, we have never been there before...??? (that is as long as JBK doesn't go; little people freak me out!:rolleyes: :eek: :D ) If ya get a sitter, maybe we can all hook up in the cove this weekend...
Take Care...:cool:

jawbreakerkid 07-22-2002 11:44 AM

Tbone- don't worry, if you go, i won't. i don't really want to be associated with you.....loser! :rolleyes: ;)

get a job....lazy ass.....

bmpnugls 07-22-2002 11:45 AM

Count me in for Docknockers too..... Hell, I haven't been there yet this year and It's the closest bar to the cabin!!!!! 'Bucket o' Crab Legs' is callin my name.......

Tbone - Cig runs good....try as I could, Bumpin Uglies couldn't keep pace....