Old 03-08-2013, 06:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Only in Florida..

I'd be nervous towing that with my 3/4 ton Silverado
Old 03-08-2013, 06:33 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where's the bow stand on the trailer? HEY........the Toyota Turdra pulled the space shuttle across a bridge!
Old 03-08-2013, 06:37 PM
Registered

It can handle the Space Shuttle so a 420 is peanuts.
Attached Thumbnails 42' vs toyota-image.jpg  

Last edited by Back4More; 03-08-2013 at 09:05 PM.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:43 PM
Registered

On a serious note its rated for 10,400
Old 03-08-2013, 07:27 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Who are you trying to justify that too????????? Tundra is Jap Crap made in the U.S. and all the profits go back to the rising son...... My Father and two uncles are probably rolling over in their graves at the thought of them selling their scrap metal to us..... Sorry, I guess I am old enough to remember what they did to us .Hate the thought of them and China selling us anything....

Jim
Old 03-08-2013, 07:49 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Back4More
On a serious note its rated for 10,400
Not that one, that is the pre 2007 model, which is the old style mid size (Dakota sized) small v8 version, that is crazy
Old 03-08-2013, 07:57 PM
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by cigboat1
who are you trying to justify that too????????? Tundra is jap crap made in the u.s. And all the profits go back to the rising son...... My father and two uncles are probably rolling over in their graves at the thought of them selling their scrap metal to us..... Sorry, i guess i am old enough to remember what they did to us .hate the thought of them and china selling us anything....

Jim
x2
Old 03-08-2013, 08:01 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Who are you trying to justify that too????????? Tundra is Jap Crap made in the U.S. and all the profits go back to the rising son...... My Father and two uncles are probably rolling over in their graves at the thought of them selling their scrap metal to us..... Sorry, I guess I am old enough to remember what they did to us .Hate the thought of them and China selling us anything....

Jim
Why is Gm and Chrysler handing out money to us for being citizens? Or are us citizens bailing them out?

Toyota USA is a USA corporation based in California, the are currently providing 37000 jobs right here in the USA.

The auto world is a global industry. Our good old American car companies have moved jobs an factories over seas or other places in north "America". Toyota, Hyundai, Mercedes, BMW, even Kia have all RECENTLY built plants HERE, and made jobs HERE.

Now you will counter that it is our fault for not buying American, and I will counter with how the American companies got greedy and forgot to add quality to there "name" therefore they lost customers to "jap" companies. BTW the jap and euro cars now cost more, and still outsell.

I am an American, I work for an American Petroleum company, but our auto industry is sad and they should be ashamed of themselves. Now we just have good ole boy's pointing the finger saying jap scrap and pearl harbor....Times have changed, maybe not on this site but inn reality they have changed.

My tundra 5.7 crew with the tow max package pulls my 38 just fine. Just put the first set of tires on it at 66,000 miles. That is the first and only thing it has needed. I did notice the brakes are half worn. My friend noticed the brakes are larger than his 2007 3500 Chevy diesel. He also noted that there was no rust anywhere, and the rear diff was larger than most 3/4 tons. I'm done buying junk cause it is "American" junk

My check list was even signed by a guy name John Williams at the factory in Texas....doesn't get more American than that
Old 03-08-2013, 08:07 PM
Registered

Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts

Jim
I would rather buy a Tundra built in America than a Chevy built in Mexico.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.