deals at texas boat repos !

Notices

deals at texas boat repos !

Old 03-19-2013, 05:01 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by txtraveller2002
They advertise on CL here quite a bit. On the CL ad here, it says twin 600s, you click on the link, and it's obviously a triple. Read the ad further, and it miraculously comes with no power, and they are asking 8k for just the boat.
I've been seeing their ads for the last year or so, and have run across some of the boats they are selling, probably before they were repo'd/consigned, and they have the same pics as at tx boat repos. I'm kinda wondering if they are recycling pics from the previous owner, instead of taking current ones. I've been toying with the idea of going out to Terrell and scoping them out just for future reference, but it looks like most of the boats they are pushing aren't really in their possession. If anyone needs me to go take a look, and you have verified the boat is indeed in DFW, I wouldn't mind taking a run out for you, with a camera.
A lot of the stuff is from National Liquidators or other repo places. He takes pictures of the pictures online and then post ads. There are pictures of the sonic still on national's website.
Old 03-19-2013, 05:14 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by T-RAV
A lot of the stuff is from National Liquidators or other repo places. He takes pictures of the pictures online and then post ads. There are pictures of the sonic still on national's website.
What you actually mean is he takes pictures of the boats while he has the ad pulled up on his desktop monitor with his nokia flip phone. Then begins an ad that you swear 5 different personalities were a part of during the making of the description...
Old 03-19-2013, 06:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
so how does tripple 600's make it a 1200 hp boat????
It has 1800 now, someone must be reading the thread.
Old 03-20-2013, 06:59 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
so how does tripple 600's make it a 1200 hp boat????
You can only run any 2 engines at a time, also known as Captains Choice