Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
any oso members in lake george this weekend? >

any oso members in lake george this weekend?

Notices

any oso members in lake george this weekend?

Old 07-23-2002, 12:12 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any oso members in lake george this weekend?

sonic99 and my self will be in lake george this week from thur-sun . (bolton landing ) any one else going to be around ? would like to meet up with you guys.
Old 07-23-2002, 07:00 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

We are planning to go up this weekend (tentatively). Where are you staying?
Old 07-23-2002, 08:07 AM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

Jessica and I will be heading up tomorrow night and will be there till Sat. morning unless I can convince the wife to take a day off. If you are going to be there between that time please let me know where you are staying. I live right in Bolton just before the Algonquin (sp?) Shane is just down the road from me and otis311 is just up the road from me. If you need a place to keep your trailer your more than welcome to keep it at my place. Call me. Cell # 914 906 8091 or L.G. # 518 644 3042.
Old 07-23-2002, 09:00 AM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 60 Posts

I just got back I saw Shane for about 3 min. He was towing his nephew in a tube. He was using the Formula not the Skater I was supposed to see him on Sunday, But I fried a starter in the boat so I was making a repair Otherwise I didn't hook up with anybody I did see Typhoon screaming around the lake though. I hope to see more people next year.
Old 07-23-2002, 09:58 AM
Registered

GaryC,

I stopped by twice via Skater and no one was around. I was wondering what happened. I hope you were able to enjoy yourselves.

Sonic99 and 26Sonic, I will be up Friday night for the weekend. Where are you staying in Bolton? Let me know and we can hook up. I think I will be re-painting my drives this weekend so the Skater will probably NOT be in the water.

I hope to meet you guys this week. Paul has said many nice things about you guys.

Shane
Old 07-23-2002, 12:04 PM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 60 Posts

Shane,
When did you stop? Was my boat there? We were out in it all the time! The starter was a 2 hr fix. But, I also had transmission problems with my truck. I took it to Malbie Chevy and they replaced it under warranty. That's the 3rd trans. in that truck! I think I might have to get a bigger truck! But we did have a good time this year at the lake! We'll be back next year. Sorry we didn't get to hang. My son did want another ride!
Old 07-23-2002, 05:10 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

we are staying in bolton landing at twin bays ?from thur-sun. sonic99 cell is (914) 541-1800 give us a call! thanks again
Old 07-23-2002, 05:29 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Hey Shane,
re: repainting the outdrives on the Skater

That is what the off season is for (OK maybe snowmobiles too). Don't be wastin' your summer.

See you at the lake.
Old 07-23-2002, 06:50 PM
sonic99

26sonic and I are staying at Twin Bay Village on Lakeshore Drive in Bolton Landing . Let us know where you will all be so we can meet up. Also we would like to find some good places to go on the lake and where to go for a good happy hour.

Hot Boat - Thanks for the offer for a place for the trailer. I think we can leave it right where we are staying..so we should be set.
Hope to see you up there.

Old 07-23-2002, 07:43 PM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

Jill Trust me when I tell you that I will be sleeping late on Thursday morning. We will probably get a late start on the day. We'll be running the big bad bayliner that weekend The Scarab is still out of commission. I am waiting to get the final word on what happened.

What boat you bringing up????? The Sonic or the Sonic Any way just to let you know there is a chance that your cell phone wont work well in town unless you are with in a 1/4 mile from the Sagamore (sp?) or 2 miles from Lake George Village. Try and give us a call Thursday morning, any time . don't worry about waking us up. Shane does it all the time See you soon

Paul
518 644 3042

Quick Reply: any oso members in lake george this weekend?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.