Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
This is how you retrieve a boat! >

This is how you retrieve a boat!

Like Tree0Likes

This is how you retrieve a boat!

Reply

Old 03-31-2013, 11:29 PM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Chicago
My Boat: 38 Flatdeck
Posts: 5,964
Thumbs up This is how you retrieve a boat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...k&feature=fvwp

Thats some navy seal extraction speed wow
ICDEDPPL is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:33 PM
  #2
Registered
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: yorkville,il
My Boat: 31 american offshore,38 fountain fever
Posts: 8,228
Default

me think somebody just got licked,lizard lick towing,
mike tkach is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:34 PM
  #3
Registered
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Mine Hill, NJ/Lake Hopatcong, NJ
My Boat: 94 32' Fever, 81 30' Shadow Cat
Posts: 1,267
Default

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...k&feature=fvwp

Thats some navy seal extraction speed wow
Thought that was going bad fast...
prostock85 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:47 PM
  #4
Registered
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Grand Rapids, Mi
My Boat: Dreaming....
Posts: 2,244
Default

Comin' in hot!!
Drock78 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:25 AM
  #5
Registered User
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: fresno ca.
My Boat: '96' 25 Nordic
Posts: 32
Default

those two deserve an applause....and a prayer ! couldnt pay me enough to stand in front of that !!!
rydda1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:37 AM
  #6
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 477
Default

I,ve done something like this many years ago ,BUT that was when I lost 14 ft laminate on the left side of the hull ,I didn,t know it was that bad ,but my friends in their boats warned me my bottem was looking strange ...( and I noticed water was coing in fast ) called my wife and she put the trailer in the water ,while easy getting back to the trailer I was making water so bad ,that I was hoping to get back ,I made it to the trailer and it looked like this video ...hehe
stirling is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:42 AM
  #7
bor
Registered
iTrader: (1)
 
bor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: uithoorn,the netherlands
My Boat: 2016 Predator C306 ,2010 phantom 21 ls2 406 560hp IMCO -3" shorty 1989 hustler 32le cmd 320 hp diesel SOLD
Posts: 686
Default

Originally Posted by stirling View Post
I,ve done something like this many years ago ,BUT that was when I lost 14 ft laminate on the left side of the hull ,I didn,t know it was that bad ,but my friends in their boats warned me my bottem was looking strange ...( and I noticed water was coing in fast ) called my wife and she put the trailer in the water ,while easy getting back to the trailer I was making water so bad ,that I was hoping to get back ,I made it to the trailer and it looked like this video ...hehe
too bad see didn t make a vid !!
bor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:02 PM
  #8
Registered
iTrader: (1)
 
onesickpantera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Michigan
My Boat: 1999 Pantera 24 Sport
Posts: 4,298
Default

I'm thinking they've done that once or twice. Impressive!
onesickpantera is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:31 PM
  #9
Registered
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: medina ohio/ sandusky ohio
My Boat: 1989 27 mach1 sold) - 2000 Donzi 33 ZX
Posts: 3,195
Default

Originally Posted by rydda1 View Post
those two deserve an applause....and a prayer ! couldnt pay me enough to stand in front of that !!!
+1 thats what I was thinking lol
1989mach1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:21 PM
  #10
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Crane Hill, AL
My Boat: Fountain
Posts: 432
Default

i was ducking under my desk to get out of the way....... wow
CraneHillFast is offline  
Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser