Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Thanks Mr.Luhrs! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/294330-thanks-mr-luhrs.html)

TeamSaris 04-10-2013 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Too Stroked (Post 3902208)
Everything I've heard from a good friend with another Progression about your shop jives with what T2x said. But, hearing it from somebody with his history really means something. Congratulations!

Tom

BTW, what did you end up doing for a motor? Did you upgrade?

Too Stroked 04-10-2013 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by TeamSaris (Post 3902648)
BTW, what did you end up doing for a motor? Did you upgrade?

Still on the fence - and thanks for asking. I actually went and looked at another 22 Progression with a 300 XS on it, but just couldn't warm up to the colors. You never know though, you may be getting a call this fall to screw something different to my transom!

mitchie 04-10-2013 10:31 PM

I wish I would have known about your shop last year when I was in lake george... I would have just brought beer to your shop instead of drinking at the pub..lol..

TeamSaris 04-11-2013 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by Too Stroked (Post 3902903)
Still on the fence - and thanks for asking. I actually went and looked at another 22 Progression with a 300 XS on it, but just couldn't warm up to the colors. You never know though, you may be getting a call this fall to screw something different to my transom!

Hell I just want to drive for a few min and get my pad fix :D

Stop by anytime mitchie!

Too Stroked 04-11-2013 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by TeamSaris (Post 3903209)
Hell I just want to drive for a few min and get my pad fix :D

Stop by anytime mitchie!

If I do pull the trigger, I'll expect a pretty well sorted out boat in return. Who knows how much seat time that might require! And I think you'll be surprised how good the boat still looks after all these years.

Tom

TeamSaris 04-11-2013 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by Too Stroked (Post 3903243)
If I do pull the trigger, I'll expect a pretty well sorted out boat in return. Who knows how much seat time that might require! And I think you'll be surprised how good the boat still looks after all these years.

Tom

I believe you on the looks, I can tell how much you care about her, its a lot. Larry was the same way. One lucky boat!

sean stinson 04-11-2013 08:08 AM

Congrats....Rich is black and white guy and there's no horse doodoo when he talks....

TeamSaris 04-11-2013 08:20 AM

No doubt on that!
Thank you Sean

sean stinson 04-11-2013 08:33 AM

You're welcome

Cigar Boat 07-14-2013 02:23 PM

I would Also Like to Thank Mr Luhrs and also Mr Linder
Yesterday Was Out On Friends 21' Image Shadow Merc O/B.
Very Impressed on the Ride and Quality of Rigging and Hardware Used.

That Boat Jump up on Plane in matter of Sec's and handled the Cruisers wakes and Chop with ease.
It felt like a larger Boat than 21'
Hats off Too Mr Luhrs and Mr Linder 30 years Later and KRG Design is Timeless.