Pet Peeve's while on your boat?

Notices

Pet Peeve's while on your boat?

Old 04-25-2013, 01:25 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fixx

FOUR

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Water toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont want phucking dirty water sprayed all over my stero,speakers and white interior and what have you...Where i boat theirs long channels and people seem to think its ok to let their kids be out of control and they blast you when your not looking..Thats about the time when i ask which f the parents own that child that just doushed me with lake water when i asked so nicely not to..This is when i wind up with a pepsi can and bounce it off the phuckers head for teaching their kids manners NO MEANS NO!!!! on mellow now..
Old 04-25-2013, 01:36 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jaxon
sounds like fun, then everyone wonders why you left them.....
I was referring to taking the boat out by myself once in a while, not leaving people behind. If I have to work on it alone I should be able to take it out alone. It never seems to work out that way though
Old 04-25-2013, 02:07 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by FIXX
FOUR

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Water toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont want phucking dirty water sprayed all over my stero,speakers and white interior and what have you...Where i boat theirs long channels and people seem to think its ok to let their kids be out of control and they blast you when your not looking..Thats about the time when i ask which f the parents own that child that just doushed me with lake water when i asked so nicely not to..This is when i wind up with a pepsi can and bounce it off the phuckers head for teaching their kids manners NO MEANS NO!!!! on mellow now..
Wow! I try not to be the negative guy but I hope you find happiness boating and I even responded to the thread.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:15 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i got called a slave ship captain for asking to take a full size kitchen garbage bag of beer cans and bottles up to the garbage can on the beach (30yds away which was refused) and then tossing a dry down towel at the ramp..
Old 04-25-2013, 03:31 AM
Registered

Default fixx

Originally Posted by hammer01
Wow! I try not to be the negative guy but I hope you find happiness boating and I even responded to the thread.
i have plenty of happiness boating,,im in my donzi and all of a sudden a stream of water blinds me and trying to block the stream of water my elbow hits the throttle forward and my boat comes inch's from hitting another boat and almost beaching it on rocks i guess that gives me the rite to be a little angry...BTW it also cost me a alpine stereo because it got wet as well..
Old 04-25-2013, 03:31 AM
Registered

Default fixx

i have plenty of happiness boating,,im in my donzi and all of a sudden a stream of water blinds me and trying to block the stream of water my elbow hits the throttle forward and my boat comes inch's from hitting another boat and almost beaching it on rocks i guess that gives me the rite to be a little angry...BTW it also cost me a alpine stereo because it got wet as well..
Old 04-25-2013, 07:40 AM
Registered

X2. Boating is about hanging with family and friends. If my son spills something on my boat I'll clean it up big fu$king deal. Monetary items are replaceable memories aren't.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by captain caveman
I don't turn around for hats. If you lose your hat, raise your hand. Then i'll raise my hand, and we'll wave goodbye together.
Thanks, I needed a new sig!

Last edited by Cole2534; 04-25-2013 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Tada
Old 04-25-2013, 07:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by FIXX
FOUR

Do not spray my crew or my cockpit. Guy was spraying anybody around. Soaked the girls in my boat. Walked over and asked if I could try it. Broke it in half and handed it back. Said thank you and walked away...
Old 04-25-2013, 09:11 AM
Registered

People that don't bring a stern anchor to the sand bar at Torch Lake. Then they take a walk and let their boat swing around into everyone else's.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.