Notices

Bahamas Vacation

Old 04-25-2013, 08:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bahamas Vacation

We are thinking about planning a Bahamas vacation in July for 5 days. I was wondering where the best place to stay is? I would like to be able to rent a boat and island hop. I wouldn't mind planning something where we spend a night on a different island. We want to snorkel, fish and just relax. I've been to Freeport and Grand Bahama so I'm really not looking for that.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:50 PM
Registered

I have no personal experience but did remember this thread when reading yours.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...nding-com.html
Old 04-25-2013, 09:01 PM
Registered

Thanks I'm going to look into that
Old 04-25-2013, 09:35 PM
Registered

Received 363 Likes on 208 Posts

Whenever a topic like this comes up and cant stop from piping up and suggesting Austin's place. I by no means am getting any kick backs for all the positive posts. My wife and I had such a good time I wish everyone could experience it once! Nothing like having a boat for your hole vacation with out worrying about breaking down....Ad that to the scenery and it just rocks!!!
Old 04-25-2013, 10:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

We stay in Nassau, love the Bahamas! Have fun
Old 04-26-2013, 06:08 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by J-Bonz
Whenever a topic like this comes up and cant stop from piping up and suggesting Austin's place. I by no means am getting any kick backs for all the positive posts. My wife and I had such a good time I wish everyone could experience it once! Nothing like having a boat for your hole vacation with out worrying about breaking down....Ad that to the scenery and it just rocks!!!
I agree. We were down there in Feb for 4 days. We should've made it for a week. We had a great time.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:17 AM
Registered

Although I haven't been there, yet, The Abacos is the place to be for what you describe. My friends have been twice on their boat and we will be with them on their third visit on May 23rd. If you don't go on boat, then fly into Marsh Harbor, rent a boat for the week, stay on one island and hop to others. Although we won't be staying at Austins place, we will definitely be visiting for sure.

Last edited by firehill19; 04-26-2013 at 06:23 AM.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:37 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

"Sandals" all inclusive resort in Nassau, Bahamas. I've heard a lot of good things about Austin's place as well. One of these days we will get the chance to check out his place.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:39 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

There are some nice places in the Abacos around treasure Cay and that area with little boats for rent. Unless you are looking for a lot of crowds and tourist feel I would stay away from Nassau. Also a lot of nice little places in the exumas, if you search or VRBO you can find a lot of cool places for rent and some of them have small boats or have a place nearby.

Last edited by pstorti; 04-26-2013 at 06:41 AM.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:56 AM
Registered

Thanks guys I appreciate the input. I defientely don't want crowds. I'm going to check out Austins place this morning.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.