Notices

Holland ,Grand have

Old 07-25-2002, 09:13 PM
finney

Default Holland ,Grand have

WE are going to be down on saturday. Going from holland to grand haven. anyone else going to be in the aera

Old 07-25-2002, 09:26 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh yeah. I'll be around. 24 Baja called Waterfoul (name is on both sides). Blue, white, big pink/red lettering.

BGIII will most likely be around too. And Dyno, Midnightrider, many, many others.

I monitor channel 9 by the way. Give a holler.
Old 07-25-2002, 09:47 PM
Registered

I am planning on being down there Sat. afternoon or Sun. coming from Muskegon, Excalibur Hawk 40, white with black stripes no name on back.....yet....I'll monitor channel 9 if I remember to leave radio on.....Fred
Old 07-26-2002, 09:51 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I should be around saturday or sunday......running from Muskegon, Red White and Blue Sonic!!!!!
Old 07-29-2002, 12:50 PM
Charter Member #601
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Finney,
I wanted to clear up any miscommunications from Sat.. I thought you were going to follow us into the channel at Port Sheldon??? Mike messed up Tracie's nextel number so we couldnt get hold of you.. My wife and daughter had been waiting at the dock for a half hour...that was why I was in a hurry...

Sorry we didnt get to hook up.. you could have taken a rest at Port Sheldon for a while. We headed back to Holland a little later then to Saugatuck.. by then the lake laid right down... what fun!!

Hope to meet up with you again sometime!!
Again sorry for any miscommunication..

Dick
Old 07-29-2002, 01:14 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

finney-there is a plastics company that goes by the name of "Finney"...any relation?
Old 07-29-2002, 02:22 PM
Registered

Midnight Rider and I will be out for sure. Look for a pair of 42 Fountains rafted together. Stop by and introduce yourself. We'll have jello shots as well as an asortment of refreshing beverages. Foul, how's it running? Great rollers Sunday, huh?

Rick
Old 07-29-2002, 04:13 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Awsome rollers on Sunday Rick. What a riot. I could run WFO with them, just the prop in the water at times but never really having to back off the throttle (ran about 60-62 with the 3-4 footers). Going into them was a little slower and an absolute riot. Lots of air!!! A little tab and some negative trim and I could pretty much run full blast that way too!!!! Had a lot of fun!!!! Never hit hard once either, perfect rollers, perfect spacing.
Old 07-29-2002, 06:37 PM
finney

Mr Gadgets we wanted to continue on in case the water got worse. Tracey does not like the big lake to begin with. I will let you know if we come back soon. realy ;ike the aera. IF YOU GUYS GET UP our way let me know we will hookm up

Old 07-29-2002, 10:24 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

finney, where do you do your boating?????

Quick Reply: Holland ,Grand have

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.