Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Mi,Ont, and Ohio OSO gathering >

Mi,Ont, and Ohio OSO gathering

Notices

Mi,Ont, and Ohio OSO gathering

Old 07-22-2002, 12:24 AM
cardshark 388

Default Mi,Ont, and Ohio OSO gathering

Myself and BRS were wondering if anybody would be inerested in meeting at Metro Beach this Saturday and running down to Toledo. We could leave at noon and be at Toledo in no time. It's a straight shot down the Detroit River, across Lake Erie, and down the Maumee River. If you have never been down the Maumee to Toledo it's a great ride and there are some great resturants and shops when you get there. If you are interested either post here or EM me direct.
Cardshark

Old 07-22-2002, 07:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Sunsation Rally is next weekend at Metro. I will most likely be there.
Thanks
Old 07-22-2002, 07:52 AM
Registered

why would ya want to go down the detroit river....that sucks!...we would be interested in do'n some run...if we don't go out of town!
Old 07-22-2002, 09:42 AM
Registered

Hey Fellow OSO'ers!
I was returning from Put-In-Bay yesterday when that storm came thru, black clouds, windy and rain. Yikes. We were on the River just past Crystal Bay. It was kinda scary on a 25 ft. cruiser w/3 girls.
Old 07-22-2002, 10:25 AM
Registered

Hey Boatchic,
I got caught out on the lake in that storm also. I was pretty surprised how bad that little lake kicked up.
It's funny how when you know where you are out there the lake seems pretty small but when you can't see anything it's huge. I had to use my compass to get back. At least I wasn't hung over from 3 days of partying in PIB !
Old 07-22-2002, 10:37 AM
Registered

26scarab, Our compass took a crap also. We noticed on the way down to PIB as we got out of the Det.Rv. Until then we don't need to look at it. Seems to have lost some fluid, it's was bouncing around and spinning in circles
Old 07-22-2002, 09:37 PM
Registered

Received 49 Likes on 33 Posts

Boatchic-- I think I met your lost twin sister at the boathouse on Friday night! I was on tour--started at the boathouse,then frosty's then beer barrel----back to boathouse to find everyone at the end of the night, that's when i walked in and saw your twin, I had to look at her(them--slightly blurred) 3 times, and the whole time she's looking at me saying ' you look familiar' which didn't help things. Anyway, sorry I didn't catch up with you girls over there- but didn't get there till 8;30, then finally got a spot right at the end of Duugons dock, by the jet. And left with my trusty coffee by 7 am sat.-- this whole work thing --and weddings sure gets in the way of sleep and partying Next time!!! Dave.
Glad to hear you made it home alrigh,,man did that ever blow up quick!!
Old 07-23-2002, 05:05 PM
B.R.S.

The weather might be iffy.

Old 07-23-2002, 05:22 PM
Registered

I'm not sure of that run or not for Saturday but we'll be out for sure. Haven't been to Muscamoot in a while and thought about going there. Lighthouse Cove will be rocking this weekend too so I'll be hitting there Saturday night. Keep this post alive and we can hammer something out closer to the weekend.
Old 07-23-2002, 08:26 PM
cardshark 388

Thanks for replying to the post. We all talked about our get togethers this winter and here it is almost August and we haven't had one yet. Open for ideas but let's all get together and burn some fuel. Look forward to seeing everyone. Have been going to Lake Huron, Port Sanilac Harbor the last two week-ends. Really a beautiful run. Hope we can get together soon.
Mrs.Cardshark

Quick Reply: Mi,Ont, and Ohio OSO gathering

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.