Do YOU Like the new look of OSO?

Notices

Do YOU Like the new look of OSO?

Old 05-20-2013, 08:25 AM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by GeeterB
Ask Microsoft how well change can treat you....windows 8 absolutely sucks...And now OSO site absolutely sucks to look at.
keep in mind change is rarely based on making things easier or better, change is based on marketing. Nothing is done these days that is not part of marketing and none of it is for your benifit . . . .

I understand it and have no problem with it i just wish people would admit this . . . .
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 05-20-2013, 09:12 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Everyone keeps mentioning oso can be used on their ipad and iPhone now. News flash....I've been using oso on my ipad and iPhone exclusively since I joined. I don't even have a pc at my house because we have 4 iPads and 4 iPhones. Point being is the site worked for me before and now I've had issues using the new ipad and iPhone friendly site.

1. Won't let me reply to a thread. Only quick reply.
2. This site is so slow I have just been closing the site and going else where. Which sucks because this was my favorite site. Since the site has changed there hasn't been much new info to read.
Old 05-20-2013, 12:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No
Old 05-20-2013, 12:12 PM
Pirate of the Chesapeake
Gold Member

Have to agree with GD. I don't think the site is bad since the change and like the fact you can like comments now. As for the iPhone or iPad issues, I have not seen them as of yet. I do think they should have left the option to change the skin back to the other way if you like, like a lot of other v. Bulletin sites. Just have to get use to it.

John jr

Last edited by Fenderjack; 05-20-2013 at 01:17 PM.
Old 05-20-2013, 01:06 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

In addition to other comments, the drop down menu to switch to another forum section just disappears for example when I try to jump from the general to the tech section or elsewhere. Instead of being able to do a quick look see, I'm spenidng too much time navigating.
Old 05-20-2013, 01:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 50 Likes on 16 Posts

Not too much
Old 05-20-2013, 02:12 PM
Registered

DISLIKE. I miss the blue, this white hurts my eyes!!
Old 05-20-2013, 02:14 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

No one does, but IB loves this.... the hits, the 6000 + views, even bad publicity is good . So.. who are we kidding. ???
Old 05-20-2013, 02:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by commandersander
Oh....forgot to mention that the r in my site name on a second line is also unacceptable......
Fixed!
Old 05-20-2013, 02:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Fenderjack
Have to agree with GD. I don't think the site is bad since the change and like the fact you can like comments now. As for the iPhone or iPad issues, I have not seen them as of yet. I do think they should have left the option to change the skin back to the other way if you like, like a lot of other v. Bulletin sites. Just have to get use to it.

John jr
I should point out: the new Mobile site has NOT rolled out yet. What you see when you browse OSO on mobile devices is still the pre-mobile-optimized experience. As soon as that's tested internally, we'll roll it out and post an alert here so everyone can see it and decide if they prefer browsing the "full" web site, we we always have, or to use the new mobile skin; and we'll should you how to switch from one to the other easily too.

Paul

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.