Special Thanks To GRH and Evil Twins >

Special Thanks To GRH and Evil Twins

Notices

Special Thanks To GRH and Evil Twins

Old 07-29-2002, 10:38 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Gary,

I will definitely stop by the first chance I get. Hopefully this saturday. I will give a ride to anybody there that wants one. Yes I am a lucky guy. Diane is great. I am going to the "little puddle" with Shane tonight to get the Skater. I may have to pull it with my truck seeing as he owns a Chevy! (Shane, I'm just busting on you) gary, tell your son he has a ride coming to him.

Shane,

I guess you and I aren't stimulating enough for her That is why the women can get together and do whatever women do while we go out on the lake for some fun runs!
Old 07-29-2002, 10:54 AM
GRH

SHANE - Unfortunately I am hopelessly married... plus I'm not sure Chris would be real happy, not to mention Diane may take acception... but just because your on a diet doesn't mean you can't look at the menu ....

ET - I think Diane and my wife Karen will get along fine.... i wasn't expecting all the company yesterday so I apologize for not being more hospitible.... next time your down the girls can get acqainted...

SHANE - hows my speeling buddy.... writin fast here....

Old 07-29-2002, 11:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

GRH,

Remember, your wife is married, you aren't. Just kidding! Chris is a lucky man huh? As far as the speeling gose, kind of puderesque!
Old 07-29-2002, 11:31 AM
GRH

PUDERESQUE?..... I gotta see a definition of that one....

Old 07-29-2002, 11:33 AM
Registered

Hey, what about Diane being a lucky girl??!! She has me!! Isn't that being lucky??!! I must be chopped liver!

We should all get together some Saturday and Saturday night at my house. Play some pool and make fun of me some more. This way when Shane comes it won't matter that he brought the rain!! Any other OSO'ers interested?

( I like that saying "My wife is married, I'm not") good one!
Old 07-29-2002, 11:37 AM
GRH

Like that idea ET... I'm beginning to think poking fun at SHANE could be addictive....

Old 07-29-2002, 11:37 AM
Registered

GRH,

Shane made it up! I have no eye deer.
Old 07-29-2002, 11:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am enacting my fifth amendment rights!
Old 07-29-2002, 09:55 PM
checkmate981

Default Rain?

ET&GRH
Where you out sunday?I waited till 12:00 to put in and it turned out to be a nice day.Did Shane leave at 12? I think there was 6 boats on sand island all day?GRH did you get a site?We have a cabin fo the week up there.
Dave

Old 07-30-2002, 09:34 AM
Registered

Dave,

My boat was hooked up and pulled out ready for Shane. He showed up around 10 and it started to rain. We waited for about an hour and it didn't look much better. We drove over to Gary's and it pissed on and off for about an hour, but he took us for a ride in his Superboat down to the dam. (Thanks Gary) From there Shane, Diane and I went to Lanzi's for something to eat and then Shane left around 4. No kidding, 10 minutes after he left, the sky cleared up! He has the dark clouds over his head.

Quick Reply: Special Thanks To GRH and Evil Twins

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.