Special Thanks To GRH and Evil Twins >

Special Thanks To GRH and Evil Twins

Notices

Special Thanks To GRH and Evil Twins

Old 07-28-2002, 05:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Special Thanks To GRH and Evil Twins

I just wanted to take a moment and say THANK YOU for a WONDERFUL day! Sorry I brought the rain. It was a indeed pleasure to meet you guys. Gary thanks for the ride. That is one sweet Superboat.

Chris, your Baja is AWESOME! I look forward to seeing it on the BIG LAKE! I look forward to doing more with you guys really soon.
Old 07-29-2002, 07:52 AM
Registered

ttt
Old 07-29-2002, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Shane,

It was great to finally meet you. I'm glad you finally made it up. Next time when you come up it WILL be nice weather, and I can show you the rest of the lake. Anytime you want to come up you have an open invitation. I am looking forward to coming to the "puddle" in a few weeks! Next time bring your wife so Diane can have someone to have a "normal" conversation with (not about boats and such). That will give us some play time!

Gary,

Thanks for the ride! We should have thrown Shane overboard and then maybe the sun would have come out.
Old 07-29-2002, 09:29 AM
GRH

SHANE - It was my pleasure to give you, ET & especially his girlfriend Diane a tour of the north end of the Great Sacandaga Lake.... What Rain? never rains @ Sacandage .... Whats real rewarding here is we all met because of OSO... and guess what... now we have become friends.... Thanks OSO.... ET .... hope to see more of you on the lake now... theres always dock space at the camp.... BTW... you should have put the boat in.... turned out beautiful later in the day! Gary....

Old 07-29-2002, 09:36 AM
Registered

Originally posted by GRH
.... BTW... you should have put the boat in.... turned out beautiful later in the day! Gary....
Yeah, cuz I went HOME!
Old 07-29-2002, 09:37 AM
Registered

You guys are ALWAYS welcome at the BIG LAKE!
Old 07-29-2002, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Gary,

I will take you up on that. You do know, if we leave a nice sunny Sacandaga and go to Lake George it will be raining when we get there! Diane said thanks for the shirt to keep her warm on your boat. The boats sounds real nice!!

Shane,

If we come up are you suppling the Umbrellas or do we bring our own!!
Old 07-29-2002, 09:50 AM
Registered

Supply YOU with umbrella's? Whatever for? It NEVER rains on Lake George! Unlike Sacandaga!

Did you get my PM? Call me at my office ASAP!
Old 07-29-2002, 10:03 AM
GRH

ET.... Diane is welcome... .tell her I may never wash it again.... she is spectaculer you lucky Bas&^%$!!!!! .... SHANE.... you come to our lake .... we'll go to yours..... maybe it will only rain in between them? ....
ET - my son wants to know when your going to bring that boat of yours around.... 10 yr olds are VERY curious.... "Dad, it has 2 motors? I gotta see that".... stop any time....

Old 07-29-2002, 10:18 AM
Registered

Hey Gary,

Chris is going to LG with me after work to pickup the Skater soI can work on it at night here in Nisk. That means Diane is FREE tonight. I have her number if you want to give her call.I hear she needs some intellectually stimulating dinner conversation!

Quick Reply: Special Thanks To GRH and Evil Twins

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.