Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   American Offshore Boats (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/29741-american-offshore-boats.html)

H2Xmark 07-28-2002 11:30 PM

American Offshore Boats

I wanted to thank Scott for the time he spent with my girlfriend and I on Saturday, He took the time to show me his shop and how he builds a top quality boat, from what I saw he use's only the best of everything, from balsa coring to different resin's to the little details that you don't see when the boat is together in one piece, I would recommend his product to anyone looking for a top quality offshore performance boat, I have looked at some other cat hull boats, and I can say that when I am ready to buy one I am sure it will be an American Offshore, thanks again Scott, I hope to be in touch with you soon. Mark

FASTCATS 07-29-2002 09:37 AM

WOW!

Thanks for all of the kind words! We work hard at what we do. Try to get by soon and we will take a ride in a 26! We warmed up the 3100 a couple of hours after you left. With the new engines we only took it to 5000 and still ran 108. Again thanks for the kind words and come see us. The guys from New Orleans bought a 2600!

Scott:)

KCHOTBOAT 07-29-2002 10:04 AM

Scott
I was down at LOTO this weekend and noticed the MO. waterpatrol has a 26 american offshore now.

GRH 07-29-2002 10:17 AM

As the owner of an AO2600 I can assure you that you will not only be satisfied with the product.... but these guys stand behind thier stuff above and beyond what 99% of the manufactures do.... Great product.... Greater Company...;)

ITLLFLI 07-29-2002 10:25 AM

I AGREE! I am a proud owner of a 01 2600. I love the boat! But most of all it is amazing how Scott always has time to talk with you about his product. I call him every once and a while with questions and he is always willing to take the time to speak with me! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

merlin540 07-29-2002 04:14 PM

i own a 97 31 ao and if i cant break it it cant be broken THE TORTURE TESTER :p

Playn 07-29-2002 04:33 PM

Now here's a refreshing thread! Great testamony! I've always liked AO's and when the time comes they will be on the short list.

FunHome 07-29-2002 05:05 PM

Rich, Do What? The Water Patrol in a 26 AO Cat? You have got to be kidding!!

If so then Scott, was it a pain to build them to their standards? I always heard that they have weird Standards that they require. And that is why they ran Webbcraft's for so long, It was the only company that would put up with them. And as for Challenger they just wanted to be able to say that the Water patrol uses them.

H2XMark, I'll second that, Scott is #1 world class people!! Great to talk boat's with!! I met him at Miami this spring!

Jana 07-29-2002 05:22 PM

I've met Scott at a couple of TOPPS events and I have to agree - great guy! Gave me a ride in one of the cats coming back from a fun run. We didn't get to go full bore, but it was a nice ride. Not ready for a cat, but if I ever go that way, AO is definitely on the list.

MnHowardCat 07-29-2002 05:24 PM

God that sounds grate to here. Maybe some day more boating companies will relize that customer service is what will bring some one back to spend more money.:cool: