I need some backup on Facebook! Texas Repos >

I need some backup on Facebook! Texas Repos

Notices

I need some backup on Facebook! Texas Repos

Old 06-12-2013, 10:20 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default I need some backup on Facebook! Texas Repos

This guy is at it again. Tried scamming people recently posting pictures of a friends 36 Spectre for sale that was not for sale. When confronted refused to remove pictures.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Old 06-12-2013, 10:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In Texas ( AR15 )
Old 06-13-2013, 05:53 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Once he started stinking up and spamming that site i just deleted the group.what started out as a decent concept now has nomoderation and nothing but scams on there.
Old 06-13-2013, 08:22 AM
Registered

I just joined the group and posted my experience. Not flaming him, just stating the facts. I tried to buy that boat, and it went south.
Old 06-13-2013, 09:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Once he started stinking up and spamming that site i just deleted the group.what started out as a decent concept now has nomoderation and nothing but scams on there.
Your absolutely right. The page pretty much ran well by itself since the beginning. The only thing I had to delete was a few girls that snuck in spamming shoe ads, but it was no big deal. Some forums and websites are OVERMODERATED and I didnt and dont want to become that guy. I dont have time to watch it all day, but I cleaned house a little and would like to see things back on track.

To be honest, the page was a fluke. I thought of the idea one night as I was stepping out the back door to go have a few beers. I stopped dead in my tracks, turned around and made the page right on the spot. I figured if a few guys (and myself) could get a few parts sold, it was worth the effort. So far, I have been floored by the success stories, even a few high dollar boats have been sold on the page.
Old 06-13-2013, 09:20 AM
Registered

I have sold some stuff on the site, im happy with it!
Old 06-13-2013, 09:27 AM
Registered

Big question if anyone can help.

How can someone post a few or a bunch of pictures of their item or boat and keep it in one post. Right now, as soon as someone hits "like" on an individual picture, that picture becomes another post. So if someone goes in and hits "like" on every picture in a big group of pictures, all of a sudden the page is flooded with what appear to be random pictures. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:26 AM
Gold Member

I hope everything gets figured out, I check that page all the time for parts, even bought a few. Somebody's always trying to screw up a good thing
Old 06-13-2013, 10:42 AM
Registered

Seems to be working good, I have a guy coming in from Toronto for a trailer and from Cinncinati for an engine. Win win for everyone Thanks for setting this up.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:48 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Big question if anyone can help.

How can someone post a few or a bunch of pictures of their item or boat and keep it in one post. Right now, as soon as someone hits "like" on an individual picture, that picture becomes another post. So if someone goes in and hits "like" on every picture in a big group of pictures, all of a sudden the page is flooded with what appear to be random pictures. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Has to be a page setting. Keep looking through the settings......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.