Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Anyone know this 33 Scarab (tx boat repos) >

Anyone know this 33 Scarab (tx boat repos)

Notices

Anyone know this 33 Scarab (tx boat repos)

Old 06-14-2013, 07:16 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Now he is claiming it was a bad injector and no need to tear down. Be cautious of any machine shop he refers you to.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:14 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with everyone you should be very careful here. This same boat was listed with Commonwealth Boat Brokers in Ashland VA. Advertised as off site location. No longer with them. I think I saw the boat advertised with Heartland later for more than Commonwealth had it listed for. You might contact them in Ashland and see what they can tell you about the boat 800-677-7166
Old 06-14-2013, 08:33 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Let me put out some hard learned advice - Almost no one in the history of boats or people has put away a great running boat in storage and just forgets about it.

They put it away because someting is wrong with it, usually very wrong - and it was too expensive for them to fix.

If all it needed was fuel in the tanks and a little windex - believe me, they would be out using it!
Old 06-14-2013, 12:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 135 Likes on 80 Posts

I was t claiming the scarab was a sandy boat . The boat I went to look at was. Sorry for the confusion. If its not at LOTO. It's twin is . Something is fishy about that Texas repo is all I was trying to state.
Old 06-14-2013, 02:56 PM
Registered

If you spent the money to freshen the motors why don't you mention it in the ad?
Old 06-14-2013, 03:14 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

You have been warned and given info about this Casey fool. And your still interested in the boat. If your seriously looking for the light at the end of the tunnel instead of the oncomming train, I suggest you find out WHO is actualley selling the boat and deal wih them. How ever if you really are facinated by bright shiny lights whether they are on comming trains or not, I have some prime Arizona ocean front property complete with a 24 karat gold plated boat lift you may be interested in.
Old 06-14-2013, 04:54 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by vette131
If you spent the money to freshen the motors why don't you mention it in the ad?
because he is currently stealing them out of another boat as we speak...