Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Not listed boats......what's out there (avg joe $$) >

Not listed boats......what's out there (avg joe $$)

Notices

Not listed boats......what's out there (avg joe $$)

Old 06-15-2013, 12:38 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

$29,500 buys mine
Old 06-15-2013, 01:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
Just waiting on pics from him but it sounds good to me so far and him being in FL is a huge help as well. He sent me a detailed list and it has almost every option I am looking for.

Not up and up on a lot of Nordic knowledge but what I do know is all good things. Can't wait to see the boat now.

Any clue what speeds those Flames run?
You won't find much negative about Nordic. They're much more a West Coast boat. You can look on riverdavesplace.com for more info on them if you'd like. I don't think you'll find anything bad. I don't think they'd be as awesome in the rough as a S Fl built boat like AT/Powerplay, etc but it will also be faster for same power and have more amenities likely.
Old 06-15-2013, 02:06 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by rlj676
You won't find much negative about Nordic. They're much more a West Coast boat. You can look on riverdavesplace.com for more info on them if you'd like. I don't think you'll find anything bad. I don't think they'd be as awesome in the rough as a S Fl built boat like AT/Powerplay, etc but it will also be faster for same power and have more amenities likely.
I know there are better rough boats but I am looking for that middle ground boat that does a lot of thing good.

From what I have found this Nordic seems to be that. I also like the idea of having a boat not common to the area....kinda stands out I guess.

Now if anyone knows Dean....tell him to clear out his PM's so I can get him my email and we can talk a bit further lol.
Old 06-16-2013, 08:09 AM
Registered

Just bumping it up.
Old 06-16-2013, 09:12 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So what's for sale? A 35 Flame?
Old 06-16-2013, 09:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by verbi69
So what's for sale? A 35 Flame?

I am hoping lol. Think he has been away for the weekend and being it beautiful out I can't blame him.
Old 06-17-2013, 09:35 AM
Registered

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

I am selling my 28 Saber in your price range, its a single engine though... Awesome rough water boat!
Old 06-17-2013, 09:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by wieland77
I am selling my 28 Saber in your price range, its a single engine though... Awesome rough water boat!

I saw your boat in Classified....beautiful boat. However a MUST me is twins. Also want to stay away from carbed boats.

Thank you though, Seriously great loooking boat and love the Saber name.
Old 06-17-2013, 11:04 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Nate,
Sorry, Just got back in town, the email address you sent didn't go thru with the pics I tried to send on Saturday before I left town for the weekend.I cleared out my PM-box so I can receive PM's now. Got to run to the base for a while. I will answer tonight , and then I fly back to Merritt Island tomorrow... I've attached a couple of pics of the engines.
thanks,
Dean
Originally Posted by Nate5.0
I am hoping lol. Think he has been away for the weekend and being it beautiful out I can't blame him.
Attached Thumbnails Not listed boats......what's out there (avg joe $$)-starboard-engine-sm-.jpg   Not listed boats......what's out there (avg joe $$)-port-engine-sm-.jpg  

Last edited by Dean Ferry; 06-17-2013 at 11:10 AM.
Old 06-17-2013, 11:27 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Nate,
Here s couple of more pics
Attached Thumbnails Not listed boats......what's out there (avg joe $$)-nordic3.jpg   Not listed boats......what's out there (avg joe $$)-new-nordic-35.jpg   Not listed boats......what's out there (avg joe $$)-nordic.jpg  

Not listed boats......what's out there (avg joe $$)-nordic000010.jpg   Not listed boats......what's out there (avg joe $$)-boating1-8-05-.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.