Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
2013 Flight Clubs Skaterfest >

2013 Flight Clubs Skaterfest

Notices

2013 Flight Clubs Skaterfest

Old 06-17-2013, 02:31 PM
  #1  
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,347
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2013 Flight Clubs Skaterfest

Hey Ronnie!

Is the 2013 Skaterfest still on? I haven't heard much about it so far and am looking forward to watching it again this year. Is it going to be the same run as last year running along the Downtown Detroit River Shoreline to under the Ambassador Bridge and then back along the Canadian Shoreline in front of Downtown Windsor with Rooster Tails Flying high on their way to Lake St. Clair? I was looking at the video taken by low psi from last year and it was great.

Andy
AB From Windsor is offline  
Old 06-17-2013, 04:27 PM
  #2  
Registered
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: long island ny
Posts: 240
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

chip got some great footage of last year also, plus Ron text me today "its getting close" i would say that means we are on
ryder638 is offline  
Old 06-17-2013, 04:30 PM
  #3  
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,594
Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts
Default

Oh ya I can't wait, I'll be there
precisiondetails is offline  
Old 06-17-2013, 04:56 PM
  #4  
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,080
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Default

When do Ron's 2013's debut?... Looking forward to this years creations!
speicher lane is offline  
Old 06-17-2013, 06:36 PM
  #5  
Registered
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Grand Rapids, Mi
Posts: 2,515
Received 27 Likes on 15 Posts
Default

he has already picked up the Mystic and the new 30 Skater outboard..
Drock78 is offline  
Old 06-17-2013, 08:46 PM
  #6  
Registered
 
miller001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: St Clair Shores, MI
Posts: 144
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor View Post
Hey Ronnie!

Is the 2013 Skaterfest still on? I haven't heard much about it so far and am looking forward to watching it again this year. Is it going to be the same run as last year running along the Downtown Detroit River Shoreline to under the Ambassador Bridge and then back along the Canadian Shoreline in front of Downtown Windsor with Rooster Tails Flying high on their way to Lake St. Clair? I was looking at the video taken by low psi from last year and it was great.

Andy
Yep Andy Skaterfest is still a go! He posted in the Skater forum and the Poker run/Event forum too
We've been talking about a similar format as last year running from Metro Beach down to the ambassador bridge then from there will run up to Pepper Joes in St. Clair for lunch

2013 skaterfest june 28-29th
Anyone who would like to attend with their Skater please pm me or call. Ron Szolack 586 945 9494
miller001 is offline  
Old 06-17-2013, 08:56 PM
  #7  
Registered
 
miller001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: St Clair Shores, MI
Posts: 144
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by speicher lane View Post
When do Ron's 2013's debut?... Looking forward to this years creations!
heres a little sneak peak of the first 3 boats to arrive the Flight Club home base..2 more are expected this week
[ATTACH=CONFIG]502758[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]502759[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]502760[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]502761[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]502762[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 2013 Flight Clubs Skaterfest-img_3408.jpg   2013 Flight Clubs Skaterfest-img_3420.jpg   2013 Flight Clubs Skaterfest-img_3394.jpg  

2013 Flight Clubs Skaterfest-img_3399.jpg   2013 Flight Clubs Skaterfest-img_3450.jpg  
miller001 is offline  
Old 06-17-2013, 10:10 PM
  #8  
Registered
 
flight club's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: METRO BEACH, MICHIGAN
Posts: 886
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

30 Skaters confirmed so far
flight club is offline  
Old 06-18-2013, 06:10 AM
  #9  
naplesimage.com
VIP Member
iTrader: (1)
 
jayboat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: SWFloridaH2O
Posts: 18,215
Likes: 0
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by flight club View Post
30 Skaters confirmed so far
Yeah-- 10 of those are yours.
__________________
Roostertail does not lie.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
jayboat is offline  
Old 06-18-2013, 06:35 AM
  #10  
Registered
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Pompano Beach, FL
Posts: 2,043
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by miller001 View Post
heres a little sneak peak of the first 3 boats to arrive the Flight Club home base..2 more are expected this week
[ATTACH=CONFIG]502758[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]502759[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]502760[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]502761[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]502762[/ATTACH]
Nice looking 30'! Do you have any pics of the interior. Clean looking paint job also!. Curious to see what kind of speeds you get of it also.
Double Rigged is offline  

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser