Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Finally Stepped Up To A Skater >

Finally Stepped Up To A Skater

Notices

Finally Stepped Up To A Skater

Old 06-26-2013, 07:26 AM
Registered

Received 156 Likes on 84 Posts

Hey slingshot show a picture of the A$$ end of the boat!
Old 06-26-2013, 10:03 AM
Rik
arneson-industries.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

You should have a good time with this boat, and it runs right out of the gate!
Old 08-14-2013, 08:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Too bad you had to rip off people to come up with the money for the skater. I hope karma visits you and your family in the future. It always does
Old 08-14-2013, 09:02 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 11 Posts

Whoa....uh what?
Old 08-14-2013, 09:14 PM
Registered

:
Old 08-14-2013, 09:16 PM
Registered

beware of any business dealings with these 2 brothers.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:17 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

Rut ro......
Old 08-14-2013, 09:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Big Mike
care to fill us in ?
Old 08-15-2013, 12:44 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

wow this turned into a really interesting thread all of a sudden.... you were sayin?
Old 08-15-2013, 02:57 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Too bad you had to rip off people to come up with the money for the skater. I hope karma visits you and your family in the future. It always does

Wow..... I just saw this.... In response to your posts..(If I can recall the exact details).. "Big Mike" inquired about a 1998 45 Excalibur($45k was selling price---book value over $90k ) that we had for sale at a very good deal, he came and looked at it and gave a deposit ( $ 500.00) said he was coming back (2-3 days later) Tuesday to pick it up and he had all the money etc... I needed to move the boat right away because I had already committed to a time frame to purchase the new boat. Well the dates came and went and he contacted my brother and said he needed more time. (I did not want to take a deposit much less one of $500.00)

I think a week or so went by and he still could not come up with the money. Another buyer called and asked if the boat had sold (it was on ebay prior to this ) I told him there was a deposit but the buyer was not able to come up with the funds in the allotted time. He came and looked at the boat wired money the next day done deal and is now enjoying his boat. "Big Mike" asked for his deposit back my brother had felt he was kinda jerked around for the week or so after the promised date of purchase.... he did not want to return the deposit I kinda felt the same etc..but I told him to return at least half and call it a day for everyone's time involved.. I think if I recall him and my brother agreed on half ($250.00) and everyone was happy.......Long story short I am quite sure my brother forgot about it because I certainly know I did......

So to come on here and bash me or my brother over not getting your money back after we gave you more then ample time to come up with a "plan B" to fulfill your end of the deal is a little childish immature and quite frankly disturbing. I will make sure he sends your $250.00 out this week as AGREED..... it isn't an issue just slipped through the cracks of everyday life..I sincerely apologize for the misguided attention to the matter on his part and on my part for not following up with him ..On another note I will be handing this over to my attorney to file a slander, libel, defamation of character proceeding against you. Have a nice night. I hope you did find a boat btw as there are plenty good deals out there.

P.S. kindly post your full name that you would like the cashiers check made out to and your address you would like it sent to.... you can inbox it to me if you feel your privacy may be invaded here.

Thanks
Michael aka "slingshot"

and for all of you forum guys looking for something to click on.... below is private messages from "bigmike" to me asking about the boat or "fishing" if you aske me.... by his context I don't think he knew I was the seller at the time....

Post # 1 ......apparently looking for info before he sent me the PM's below....
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...ml#post3935913

(when an ebay buyer form Michigan was looking at it and needed pricing on shipping, I guess the PM's came after he got no reply on the post)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Private Messages_2 [2].pdf (594.0 KB, 178 views)
File Type: pdf
Private Messages_2 [1].pdf (529.9 KB, 158 views)

Last edited by SLINGSHOT; 08-15-2013 at 04:14 AM.