Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   to all attending the LEOPA poker run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/29913-all-attending-leopa-poker-run.html)

packinair 07-30-2002 10:43 PM

to all attending the LEOPA poker run

when you get spanked by the coolest/ wildest looking boat out there and you and everyone on your boat are saying "WHAT IN THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!?!" Well I will give you a heads up.. that was Glassdave and I in a Reindl Powerboat.. We have leased one for the poker run and welcome all OSO members to come check it out!! these things are BAD ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glassdave 07-31-2002 07:12 AM

this poker run gets bigger an better every year :cool: :cool: . really well organized and a great group to run with . last year we had around a hundred boats.:cool: :cool: this is gonna be sooooooo cool.

Reindl Powerboats 07-31-2002 10:00 AM

Good luck on the run guys. Be Safe, and have a blast!
www.reindlpowerboats.com

Flat Deck 07-31-2002 10:49 AM

Excuse me, did you say "spanked" ? Ya better snug-up the belts!

The only thing guranteed this weekend is a great time,see ya there. Spanked he said, hum.......

JD

LEOPAJM 07-31-2002 10:58 AM

Uhh Ohhhh.....

..... Here we go .... I thought this was going to be a "kinder , gentler" kind of poker run ???????

leopadavid 07-31-2002 11:07 AM

This weekend will be a great time for all. I think there will be many suprises for some people. This poker run has many very fast boats so be carefull boasting because you may have to eat your own words. Look foward to seeing everyone.:) :)

glassdave 07-31-2002 01:20 PM

uh oh, is right . . . . . .hope we didnt just start somthing . . . :( :D . . . . . . come to think of it there was some fast frik'n boats there last year :eek: :eek: an i know of a couple of members that have turned up the heat since than. oh well if all else fails we will just hang back and mess with those slow guys like Reno :D :D

anybody know who the big hitters are this year, i remember both the jaws boats were there last year. the race boat buzzed us a like 130 come'n into the river. :eek:

looking forward to a good time. and we will be doing many demo rides so be sure to let us know if you are interested. hot babes automatically go to the front of the line :D :D :rolleyes:

and in the immortal words of otter from animal house . . ."oh boy, is this gonna be great !!!"

LEOPAJM 07-31-2002 01:28 PM

Hey Glassdave we'll have to talk some about this fairing project... maybe I'll strap it to the deck and bring it with me friday ....:D

glassdave 07-31-2002 01:43 PM

strap that baby on so maybe it will slow you down an we can catch you on the water :D :D.

looking forward to meeting with you, jerry. :cool:

BuzzinBye! 07-31-2002 02:23 PM

"...a kinder gentler poker run???"

That was funny. The Poker Run is comming together great. And the weather looks to be good. We'll cross our fingers. Flat Deck is right only thing for sure to happen is everyone will have a good time.

Dan