O.T. Best Wax for a Black Vehicle

Notices

O.T. Best Wax for a Black Vehicle

Old 07-31-2002, 03:54 PM
Member #9
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Race Glaze

I swear by this stuff. Works wonders on everything. I have used all the others including Zaino and yes Zaino does a nice job, it is a PITA.
Old 07-31-2002, 04:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I say white paint. It never has to be worried about. Stays cool, clean, and show no scratches.
Old 07-31-2002, 04:35 PM
Birch

Default Brookfield, eh?

I grew up in Tosa and played on a couple of soccer clubs in Brookfield.

That's great there's a distributor so close. I'm in Tosa often because I still have family there.

Thanks for the info!

Old 07-31-2002, 04:59 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 913 Likes on 459 Posts
Thumbs up

Thanks Frank, Just got off the phone with Jim and ordered the starter kit! We'll see hot it turns out.
I may even go get some Race galze and do the half and half test to see which one looks better! LOL!!!!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 07-31-2002, 05:52 PM
stevejohns

Zymol!!!!!!!!!! and ive tried everything out there. My shelves look like a supply store. Zymol goes on ez and buffs out real nice. And it smells great !! If you care. sj

Old 07-31-2002, 06:20 PM
Intolerant1

Liquid Glass for me. Has held up great thru the winters of automatic car washing. Goes on easy. A little pricey at $17 for a small can but it goes along way and lasts along time. AAvailable at local auto parts warehouse.

Old 07-31-2002, 06:31 PM
Registered

I also like to use the Eagle One Wet Shine!!! Haven't waxed the car yet though. Thinking I'll get that done professionally, since I feel that is one of the jobs I absolutlely hate!!

Wally (actually, I think you have a Grand Cherokee, don't ya')~ Or ~ Anyone else with Jeeps or boats with the soft plastic windows...
I used to have a Jeep & I used Pledge on them!!!! You wouldn't believe it....it looks as clear as can be!!!!

Tracy
Old 07-31-2002, 06:37 PM
sauron

Most waxes are for a little of everything. Most have abrasives to bring back the shine to your vehicle. I can send you a wax that has no abrasives and is good for only thing, that is bringing out the best possible shine available. It will not take scratches out, take off tar, bring back faded finishes but it will shine and protect your finish. Give me a call at 336-228-6701 and ask for Roger. It is 9.95 per bottle and is used by many body shops for the ultimate shine after buffing the cars out

Old 07-31-2002, 08:41 PM
Kentz

OK My 02,

Friend brought me a bottle of PARASOL HI-GLOSS from Toronto www.parasolinc.com

Its made in Germany and apparently marketed only in Canada (can't find it any where around here) You can buy off the web. I was told it is not marketed for retail, but rather commerical and professional body shops, I did my truck and wife's car and all I can say is WOW I'll be ordering another bottle.

Old 07-31-2002, 10:36 PM
Registered

Zaino..........!!

Quick Reply: O.T. Best Wax for a Black Vehicle

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.