Lake Cumberland Wes-a-Palooza

Old 07-16-2013, 05:48 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Should be a good time for sure.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:06 PM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Count down to Saturday's party is 83 hours! Put it this way.... I don't think too many people will be waking up early on Sunday morning! Between emails, Facebook, text messages, forums, and phone calls.... I will be looking forward to EVERYONE having a great time. INCLUDING MYSELF. Lol
Old 07-17-2013, 09:44 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Come all come many....looking forward to seeing everyone.
Old 07-18-2013, 05:54 AM
Registered

From LP on FB...

In the event that mother nature does not behave, we will not succumb to such trivial circumstances. If you do not see the party barge in Greasy Creek, it simply means we will rock it out at State Dock... Bring it!!!!!
Old 07-19-2013, 06:43 AM
Registered

The forecast for tomorrow has improved a bit. I did hear the party barge was being prepped with fuel for the gen sets and the like in advance of it's move to the island in Greasy Creek. This is my last post before I begin my 6+ hour trip to the lake for the weekend. Someone else will have to help keep this near the top. It looks like we'll have an awesome turnout and hopefully raise a great amount of cash for the dive team. Safe travels to all.
Old 07-19-2013, 12:15 PM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by Islander_212
The forecast for tomorrow has improved a bit. I did hear the party barge was being prepped with fuel for the gen sets and the like in advance of it's move to the island in Greasy Creek. This is my last post before I begin my 6+ hour trip to the lake for the weekend. Someone else will have to help keep this near the top. It looks like we'll have an awesome turnout and hopefully raise a great amount of cash for the dive team. Safe travels to all.
6+ hour trip to the lake, from Danville? What's up with that Craig - do you plan on driving via Lexington and hitting every bar on the way?
Old 07-22-2013, 10:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Marginmn
6+ hour trip to the lake, from Danville? What's up with that Craig - do you plan on driving via Lexington and hitting every bar on the way?
Nah.... still in Winston-Salem and will likely be there at least through the end of the year. I saw you all the weekend before last coming back into Grider just before that big rain hit on Saturday afternoon. We were on Water's Edge and was going to call you all to come over and got sidetracked by the weather. We ended up taking the HB out to the Dam and partied until midnight and then we rode all the way back to Ally II with all that debris. I finally told Todd to turn of the spotlight that all that crap was scaring me! Heard a couple of thump thumps in the night... Got lucky I guess. We went to the concert Saturday on Southern Exposure II and had a big time. I'll catch up with you sometime soon. You all need to come and stay with us some weekend and we can go invade the Skeeter Ranch and the like.
Old 07-22-2013, 10:44 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by Islander_212
Nah.... still in Winston-Salem and will likely be there at least through the end of the year. I saw you all the weekend before last coming back into Grider just before that big rain hit on Saturday afternoon. We were on Water's Edge and was going to call you all to come over and got sidetracked by the weather. We ended up taking the HB out to the Dam and partied until midnight and then we rode all the way back to Ally II with all that debris. I finally told Todd to turn of the spotlight that all that crap was scaring me! Heard a couple of thump thumps in the night... Got lucky I guess. We went to the concert Saturday on Southern Exposure II and had a big time. I'll catch up with you sometime soon. You all need to come and stay with us some weekend and we can go invade the Skeeter Ranch and the like.
Sounds like a plan Craig -