Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Coast Gaurd Festival 2002! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/30034-coast-gaurd-festival-2002-a.html)

MIdnightRider 08-01-2002 02:28 PM

Coast Gaurd Festival 2002!

1 Attachment(s)
Its finally here! I'll be out tonight. Cheers ! Midnight:cool:

Waterfoul 08-01-2002 08:20 PM

I'm getting out at noon Friday, heading home, cleaning up the boat, and then launching in the afternoon. Be out all weekend, or until I run out of gas/beer money. Then I'll need a tow and a cold one!!!!!

I'm thinking of running to Muskegon on Friday night for a bite to eat at the Marine Tap Room (we can tie up at Great Lakes if we talk nice to them). Or we'll find another way, but I need a MTR pork BBQ!!!!!!! And the beer there is oh sooooo cold!!! And the Mayor of Muskegon ownes the place, how can you go wrong with that!!!!!!!

Anyone who want's to run up with me, let me know 616-540-1224.

Mike

Mr Gadgets 08-01-2002 09:20 PM

The wife and I are planning on hiting it on Sat morning, for the day. Rememeber to wave me over if you see me..so we can say hello! I am going blind, that old thing again..

Dick

Tinkerer 08-01-2002 09:36 PM

I have Friday off but I am going canoeing with the family. Saturday I have to go to my grandson's birthday party. Then on to the water.

MACDAD260 08-01-2002 10:38 PM

I'll be there by Noon on Saturday. Weather looks great and lake conditions are predicted to be 1 foot or less! Whoo Hoo!:D Should be a fun day. I look forward to seeing and meeting many OSO people. Call me. My cell is 318-1569.

See ya, Doug :cool:

fred 08-02-2002 06:48 AM

Have to work my crew Sat. 6am-11am then heading up to Muskegon.....should be out anchored that evening in front of the beach north of channel entrance for the fireworks, then out of the Muskegon area for a weeks vacation,....Fred

KAAMA 08-02-2002 09:00 AM

Hey Gadgets,

You said if we can't get your attention while you're in your boat that you told us to hit you upside the head with a 2x4! So that means everyone needs to carry a 2x4 with them in their boats! :D :D :D

MIdnightRider 08-02-2002 09:50 AM

Well at least my boat is still floating. That storm hit the Grand Haven area pretty hard. I was on the wall, casted off to go back to the marina about 3 minutes before it broke loose. And some dumb b#$ch that was watching the musical fountain had the gull to tell me to shut my boat off because they were listening to the music. I said" lady there is a severe storm hitting here in 4 minutes, I'm leaving, and I don't give a **** about your music." And in three minutes it was there, I hope she got poored on! Midnight:cool: