Notices

Cheaspeake doomed?

Old 08-02-2002, 09:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cheaspeake doomed?

Saw in the paper last night that a manatee was reported in the Magothy river (my home). Sure hope it goes away and can't find it's way back. Don't want them to make the entire Chesapeake a no-wake zone like the poor people in Florida.

Here's a thought ... maybe there are so many of them that they are moving to new areas to avoid overcrowding. Time for a manatee hunt in FL to "cull the herd".

-Greg
Old 08-02-2002, 09:12 AM
mjuwalters

If I remember there was one about 5yrs ago that came up the chesapeake. They kept turning it around, the dumb thing still wanted to go north. I don't know what finally happend to it. They do not seem to smart.

Old 08-02-2002, 11:43 AM
Registered

hey Greg wher did you see this info?? i have had my bow out practicing so if you know where the seapig is let me know,could be the first confirmed kill of the year for me are you sure it wasnt one of those full-figured dutchship island girls floating around see ya out there soon

Rob
Old 08-02-2002, 01:35 PM
Registered

Was in last nights Baltimore Sun in the fishing section.
Old 08-02-2002, 02:23 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Uh-oh....See, it starts with just one and the next thing you know, You're Fugged!!!!
Old 08-02-2002, 02:43 PM
Registered

Baja Daze - Send me your home address and I'll return your missing manatee (freight collect of course).

mxz800 - Think the last sightings were near Ulmstead flats (same place a Formula 402 was seen beached a couple of weeks ago, but no relation I'm sure). I think Saturday's run is going to be a morning jaunt down to Deep Creek to top off the fuel tanks (doing my part to fund the economy).

-Greg