Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Greetings from Reggieland, NC >

Greetings from Reggieland, NC

Notices

Greetings from Reggieland, NC

Old 08-04-2002, 09:02 AM
LadySunseeker

Default Greetings from Reggieland, NC

Who wants to do play-by-play with me via cell phone so you guys can get the one up on the real-time action? Ron, your number is programmed into Tony's phone......

Boat Girl and DonA will be scoring the race from the upstairs balcony of REGGIE'S house. I am pea green with envy!

The Fountain factory is awesome - the second-best operation I've seen. It looks like they are doing a great job on the new 48. I was in corporate spy mode and took the liberty to give myself an uninvited tour in the empty building and check out the whole production line from the molds to the final rigging process. I had my camera, but I did not take any photos. Sorry guys, it's not my style. However I did speak to Wyatt about it for some time. They are really excited about the new boat, and they should be. It is about ten miles an hour faster than the 48/50 Sunseeker Superhawk. I shall reserve comment on performance vs the Sunseeker until I get a ride on the new model. My congrats to the boys, I mean gentlemen, at Fountain.

I have to go running and get ready for the race. I am wearing my American Flag bikini and shall be stationed on the beach where they are handing out the trophies at the finish line - front and center with my camera. I did not bring the cord that connects the digital to the lap top, so you will have to wait for pics until tomorrow night.

I saw Bill Taylor yesterday. The poker run went well, but they encountered some really rough seas in the Sound, 8-10 footers I was told by many of the participants. I was touring the area by boat with one of Reggies buddies yesterday, but we stayed in the river which was flat.

Best regards and safe racing,

Jennifer

Old 08-04-2002, 09:26 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Go get'em Jen! Just be sure you get yourself in one of the pics. We've got to see thos American flag bikini.

Oh and a lot of pics of the boats.
Old 08-04-2002, 09:49 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

I wish I could of been there Jen. Looking forward to the pics!

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 08-04-2002, 07:30 PM
CBR
www.hyperfishing.com
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad you are having a great time!

Ha, Jane has been in NC for weeks and is heading there tomorrow. Nowhere near the coast though. Talk to you when you get back.

Cheers,

Chris and Jane