Wazzup racing engines in brick nj >

Wazzup racing engines in brick nj

Notices

Wazzup racing engines in brick nj

Old 08-29-2013, 07:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wazzup racing engines in brick nj

Can't say enough about how good these guys are. I'm in the category of very limited when it comes to repairing anything beyond an
impeller replacement or simple bolt off and on. Clearly, performance boats are in constant need of diagnosing issues, so if I don't have someone good to call on - I'm basically shut down. When I reached out to Anthony (at the suggestion of Ilmor) he welcomed the call and met me the next morning to go out for a ride to see what was going on. Any issue big or small is met head on, with an attitude of "no sweat - we can fix this". This season, we chased a fuel delivery gremlin - and they kept at it ... several visits until we nailed it ... turned out to be bad contact at the fuel pump relay. Definitely was not a money maker for them - but they treated the situation with full attention and concern to get me up and running consistently. These guys care - which I haven't seen happening too much amongst the vendors struggling in whats become a troubled industry for a number of years now. And they happen to be good guys ... you even get the father and sons comedy show when you visit the shop. Bottom line - they've made my boat better than Donzi ever could have. Super guys to deal with.