Notices

Steve AKA Rampage

Old 08-04-2002, 10:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Steve AKA Rampage

Hi. It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife at Great Lakes Marina this weekend. I hope you can make it up to Great Lakes again this summer. Dave
Old 08-05-2002, 07:53 AM
Senior Member # 68
Charter Member

Dave,
Sorry, we didn't get another chance to talk.We got in to the marina late Friday night,spent most of the day out on the lake sat.which included a run down to Grand Haven(which was a zoo)Then we were headed back by truck (which is a story itself)when we happened to meet you,When we got back to the marina it was about midnight.When the storm hit Sunday morning my wife got freaked out so we packed up and headed home.If you see this let me know what your slip number is,and if I get up that way again I'll look ya up.(I know it's E pier but don't know the # or name of your boat)
Finally did see Freds boat Sun. morning,but it was very early and it didn't look like anyone was up yet(Sharp looking 40 Fred!!!)
Steve
Old 08-05-2002, 12:27 PM
Registered

Sorry the weather was crappy Sunday morning. Barb and I are in slip T-3 on E-dock (31 Searay, no name on the transom). Feel free to stop by any time. Fred's on vacation at Great Lakes all week but I'll tell him you said hello when I see him this weekend. Maybe Dyno, SuperV, BGIII and Waterfoul will be around for your next visit. Hope to see you soon.