Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
MTI Stolen from LOTO Sunday >

MTI Stolen from LOTO Sunday

Notices

MTI Stolen from LOTO Sunday

Old 08-26-2013, 07:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Didn't take them too many miles to realize it wasn't a Skater.
Old 08-26-2013, 07:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Excuses...they are always entertaining.
Yah Honah, it was dark and I gots dah glaucoma along with dem cataracts, plus I left mah drivin glasses on da bar afta they flagged me. I was backing up my truck, dem backup lights wuzn't a workin'. I feels mah truck stop an I hears this snap klik noise (for a minit I was thinkin I wuz bein handcuffed). Soz I puts it in drive and she's a luggin, I figure itz a clogged cattylickedit convertahr, and I best head on home. I'm drivin along, smokin a blunt, an all deez folks are honkin at me an givin me thumbs up? Hellllll, I'm feelin right , so I honks back justa smilin an a wavin. I aint lookin in the rearview mirrah cause that been bustid off for munce. Along about now dat booze iz creepin up on me, so I pulls ovah to take care of my bizness. SAY JIM!!!!!! What da Heylllllll!!!!! I gets real scared an dropps it offin dat lot, along wit a note attached tellin what happind. Da note musta blowed off cause it was windy. And dats the truit,

wholllyy crapo ...efffing funny, I spat my bud all over when I read 'bustidd off for munce'
Old 08-26-2013, 08:08 PM
Registered

Received 27 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Excuses...they are always entertaining.
Yah Honah, it was dark and I gots dah glaucoma along with dem cataracts, plus I left mah drivin glasses on da bar afta they flagged me. I was backing up my truck, dem backup lights wuzn't a workin'. I feels mah truck stop an I hears this snap klik noise (for a minit I was thinkin I wuz bein handcuffed). Soz I puts it in drive and she's a luggin, I figure itz a clogged cattylickedit convertahr, and I best head on home. I'm drivin along, smokin a blunt, an all deez folks are honkin at me an givin me thumbs up? Hellllll, I'm feelin right , so I honks back justa smilin an a wavin. I aint lookin in the rearview mirrah cause that been bustid off for munce. Along about now dat booze iz creepin up on me, so I pulls ovah to take care of my bizness. SAY JIM!!!!!! What da Heylllllll!!!!! I gets real scared an dropps it offin dat lot, along wit a note attached tellin what happind. Da note musta blowed off cause it was windy. And dats the truit,
I meet this very same guy every time I've been to LOTO. Strange?
Old 08-26-2013, 08:14 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I would check/change all fluids in that thing...
Old 08-26-2013, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dear Thief,

Please PM me...I would like to engage your services to remedy a lil ongoing problem I have w my boat.

Regards,

Eric
Old 08-26-2013, 08:29 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

There's no way someone didn't see that big azz over-width thing rolling down the highway. It takes some serious balls to try to steal something that big and flashy!
Old 08-26-2013, 08:45 PM
Registered

Bet they dumped it when they started to sober up.........not such a good idea anymore lol
Old 08-26-2013, 08:53 PM
Registered

Did they take the trailer too?
Old 08-26-2013, 08:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tbirdusa
Did they take the trailer too?
I would think so.... How would you steal it without it?
Old 08-26-2013, 09:01 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by mptrimshop
I would think so.... How would you steal it without it?
Depends on the alcohol level.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.