Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Wanted: Chief Engineer at Ilmor Engineering (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/302108-wanted-chief-engineer-ilmor-engineering.html)

lakematdude 08-27-2013 04:31 PM

Wanted: Chief Engineer at Ilmor Engineering

Chief Engineer Ilmor Engineering - Ilmor engineers high-performance engines for racing, marine and motorcycle. With over 25 years of history in the racing world, and a well-earned reputation for winning, our engines deliver unrivaled performance, design and reliability across every field we enter. We are seeking a candidate with passion and discipline to join our winning team. The correct individual must have Marine Industry Knowledge, Supervisory Skills and Powertrain Experience. Requirements include, but are not limited to Engineering degree or related discipline with 7-10+ years’ experience. Individual will manage all engineering & design programs & activities strategically to provide a companywide impact of growth. This will include creating plans, procedures, timelines and performance metrics of various technical programs. The Lead Engineer will communicate engineering project status and direction to applicable departments at Ilmor and to report to the executive management team. On an as needed basis they will provide Ilmor customer support as well as provide all technical staff with specific, personal performance criteria and measure staff against performance requirements. For additional information or to submit résumés please E-mail [email protected]s e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or Fax criteria to 734.456.3691

Job source,
http://www.tradeonlytoday.com/indust...or-engineering

I'd be willing to bet that the talent needed for the job mentioned above can be found here on OSO.:)

C_Spray 08-27-2013 09:51 PM

Hmmm.... :rolleyes: Wonder what it pays...

ratman 08-27-2013 10:02 PM

i wonder if they are looking for a test driver to drink beer and ride around with hot chicks trying to break their engines. if so i might be interested! holla

Jupiter Sunsation 08-27-2013 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by lakematdude (Post 3984254)

I'd be willing to bet that the talent needed for the job mentioned above can be found here on OSO.:)

1st application: Jim Darr
2nd- Chris Sunkin

Interceptor 08-28-2013 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation (Post 3984486)
1st application: Jim Darr
2nd- Chris Sunkin

What about Psloanker ? He could send one of his YouTube videos in place of a resume.

Jupiter Sunsation 08-28-2013 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Interceptor (Post 3984676)
What about Psloanker ? He could send one of his YouTube videos in place of a resume.

Forgot about him but would they hire an 80 year old? :D

Interceptor 08-28-2013 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation (Post 3984708)
Forgot about him but would they hire an 80 year old? :D

Maybe he would qualify as a night watchman with his skill as a "shooter".

NASCAT 08-28-2013 12:15 PM

This is an excellent opportunity for someone in search of a new job w/ a company that has a long standing history of taking care of it's people. If I had an engineering degree I'd apply. I'm not sure if my 7-10yrs of disciplined "Know it All" attitude will be enough to get me an interview.

glassdave 08-28-2013 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by ratman (Post 3984482)
i wonder if they are looking for a test driver to drink beer and ride around with hot chicks trying to break their engines. if so i might be interested! holla

well thats about as close to "real world" testing as ya can get :D

vintage chromoly 08-28-2013 01:35 PM

I was just at ilmor to pick up an engine. Impressive place, to say the least!