Seahawk - Magluta - Falcon -- Documentary on A & E Biography

Notices

Seahawk - Magluta - Falcon -- Documentary on A & E Biography

Old 09-05-2013, 12:22 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Seahawk - Magluta - Falcon -- Documentary on A & E Biography

In case you guys missed it....

Here is a direct link to the a streaming version of the program.

http://www.biography.com/tv/gangster...lvador-magluta
Old 09-05-2013, 12:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I miss those days.............................................. ..................Rjr............................. ............
Old 09-05-2013, 12:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Robertjr
I miss those days.............................................. ..................Rjr............................. ............
You and me both...
Old 09-05-2013, 03:33 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Todd,

Wasn't Billy Corben going to make a Cocaine Cowboys 3 Los Muchachos about Sal and Willie?
Old 09-05-2013, 03:55 PM
Registered

I heard that he was but there is no listing on the Studio Systems website. There is also no listing on IMDb Pro.

Here is a blurb about it... but it's dated 2012. http://the305.com/2012/03/29/cocaine-cowboys-3/

The project that is interesting is Michael Bays / Jerry Bruckheimers "Cocaine Cowboys" - a TV pilot for HBO.

The Synopsis on Studio Systems says: "Based on the documentary of the same name, project revolves around the origins of cocaine smuggling in Miami in the early 70s." My guess is his deal with this project prevents him from doing any more.

Early 70's... probably not Sal and Willy. I represent George and Kristina Jung and there has been no contact about using their names, stories..etc. either. It's anyones guess who they are going to profile. I do think it would be cool if they do a rolling culture-pic, much like "Mad Men," starting in then early 70's and, after a few seasons, land in the 80's.

Mark Wahlberg has a feature in development called Cocaine Cowboys to be directed by Peter Berg. Another 70's period piece. And word is it's not happening anytime soon.

Last edited by MidOcean; 09-05-2013 at 03:58 PM.
Old 09-05-2013, 04:49 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I grew up at the wrong place and time. Very fascinated with this stuff...
Old 09-05-2013, 07:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MidOcean
I heard that he was but there is no listing on the Studio Systems website. There is also no listing on IMDb Pro.

Here is a blurb about it... but it's dated 2012. http://the305.com/2012/03/29/cocaine-cowboys-3/

The project that is interesting is Michael Bays / Jerry Bruckheimers "Cocaine Cowboys" - a TV pilot for HBO.

The Synopsis on Studio Systems says: "Based on the documentary of the same name, project revolves around the origins of cocaine smuggling in Miami in the early 70s." My guess is his deal with this project prevents him from doing any more.

Early 70's... probably not Sal and Willy. I represent George and Kristina Jung and there has been no contact about using their names, stories..etc. either. It's anyones guess who they are going to profile. I do think it would be cool if they do a rolling culture-pic, much like "Mad Men," starting in then early 70's and, after a few seasons, land in the 80's.

Mark Wahlberg has a feature in development called Cocaine Cowboys to be directed by Peter Berg. Another 70's period piece. And word is it's not happening anytime soon.
George Jung local Guy from Ma. ,amazing what that Guy did.
Old 09-05-2013, 07:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Flyin-Bryan
George Jung local Guy from Ma. ,amazing what that Guy did.
George is a character and a good friend. He is slated for release in May but could actually get out in Nov. We were in Weymouth this last weekend scouting for the documentary on his life that is set to shoot over the next year.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

There was money everywhere...Boats, Cars, Women, booze, dope, anything could be had...easily!! The question wasn't who was using or had powder...the shorter list was who didn't. Most of Brickell Avenue, Aventura, South Miami Beach, Brickell Key, etc. was built with drug money. A new 35 story condo would open a pre construction sales office and the day units went on sale there were guys with suit cases full of money buying whole floors!!!

Everyone has their personal stories. One night in the middle of the week a neighbor of mine and I had been fishing the mangroves around Card Sound. We had put his 23' Mako in at County Line boat ramp on US 1 south of Florida City. We were pulling the Mako out to go home about 3 AM when we heard the slow unmistakable rumble of 16 cylinders idling thru the shallows near by. For some reason my partner shined his Q Beam towards the sound. Within seconds we heard a muffled BRATTTT quickly followed by what sounded like concrete blocks dropping into the water all around us. We quickly thru what we could in my pick up and the boat and hauled a$$ up US 1 towards Florida City. After about ten minutes we felt the truck and boat rock back and forth as a pick up with no lights screamed past us with no lights and vanished into the darkness.

We never went out of that ramp again after dark!!!
Old 09-05-2013, 08:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MidOcean
George is a character and a good friend. He is slated for release in May but could actually get out in Nov. We were in Weymouth this last weekend scouting for the documentary on his life that is set to shoot over the next year.
He seems like a good Guy,I saw an interview He did with Depp.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.