Notices

Crash at Lake Cumberland?

Old 09-11-2013, 02:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know what your going through Krissy, I've been there. Happy Birthday.
Old 09-11-2013, 03:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BUP

With that said what about buying the Smith Power T-Shirts and giving the money to the families or donating it to their choice.down the road. Once a year we pick a date that everyone wears Smith Power T-Shirt to show respect and not forgotten.
I would like to buy a bunch of them. How can we do it. I did not see anywhere to do it on the web site.
Old 09-11-2013, 03:28 PM
LV
Gold Member
Gold Member

Shootout is Brads home turf and always has been a great showing with Clients, friends and family, be the perfect place to honor him and Jeff both as Jeff has a home there on the lake as well.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:07 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

I think someone would have to get the T-Shirts rolling. Surely someone up here is in that business or shirt sales. I would think at least 750 Brad Smith Power T-Shirts sales would come about and donate that money to the families. Pricing from what 12 to 18 bucks per shirt would be a good guess.. I'll take 6 if we can get them or someone can start making them. This would make for a great donation if it could be organized. Again the donation to them or of their choice.

If we could by these now on the spot - and how I would need 4 XXL and 2 med.

also make up some long sleeve shirts for 20 bucks. if this idea is stepping in the wrong direction please let me know - I will stop with my ideas and posting. ( sorry do not mean to be out of line here as I really like the T-Shirt idea plus its a very cool shirt that could be going to a good cause. )
Old 09-11-2013, 04:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BUP
I think someone would have to get the T-Shirts rolling. Surely someone up here is in that business or shirt sales. I would think at least 750 Brad Smith Power T-Shirts sales would come about and donate that money to the families. Pricing from what 12 to 18 bucks per shirt would be a good guess.. I'll take 6 if we can get them or someone can start making them. This would make for a great donation if it could be organized. Again the donation to them or of their choice.

If we could by these now on the spot - and how I would need 4 XXL and 2 med.

also make up some long sleeve shirts for 20 bucks. if this idea is stepping in the wrong direction please let me know - I will stop with my ideas and posting. ( sorry do not mean to be out of line here as I really like the T-Shirt idea plus its a very cool shirt that could be going to a good cause. )
I would take at least 10 and maybe 20.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:17 PM
Registered

Put me down for 5.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:25 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 44MTI
In case some didn't know, today is Krissys Bday.
Wow, Krissy, I can't even begin to imangine what you must be going through. I didn't know Brad or Jeff but I can tell they are well respected in the sport. RIP Guys, Your families are in our thoughts.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:23 PM
Registered

While I too was not fortunate to have met either of these men, the kind words and tributes that have been posted speak volumes to their character. Their loss leaves a huge void in the powerboat community. Rest easy fellow power boaters...you will never be forgotten.

If someone gets the T-shirt idea going, I for one will gladly buy several and wear it with pride...
Old 09-11-2013, 07:01 PM
Registered

Received 160 Likes on 72 Posts

I think if we are going to have custom shirts made, have the smith power logo on one side, and the picture Jay took of Jeff's boat on the other side with both their names (as in the picture jay posted). That way it's including both Jeff and Brad. Just a thought
Old 09-11-2013, 07:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PremierPOWER
I think if we are going to have custom shirts made, have the smith power logo on one side, and the picture Jay took of Jeff's boat on the other side with both their names (as in the picture jay posted). That way it's including both Jeff and Brad. Just a thought
That is a sweet idea!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.