Old 01-05-2003, 09:53 PM
searace

yet another
Attached Thumbnails Post your favorite Aronow/USA 39 Pic-usa-1sm.jpg  

Old 01-05-2003, 10:48 PM
JGB
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

searace, very cool shots ! thanks a bunch. that's a mean looking rig!
Old 01-05-2003, 11:05 PM
JGB
Registered

this looks like the 27-28 usa/ aronow cat molds made their way down to brazil. slap on a different deck and viola! i don't read portuguese so don't know what is said.

http://www.revistanauticaonline.com....Testefast.html
Attached Thumbnails Post your favorite Aronow/USA 39 Pic-teste2.jpg  
Old 01-06-2003, 06:14 AM
Registered

Originally posted by DeJaVooDoo
I hope to have it on the water next spring for our Rat Ralley. If you get up to Parkside stop by and have a cold one. Just look for the Meteor 5000 "Dejavoodoo" and you found me.
It will be great to see that piece of history on the river! Look forward to it!

Bruce
Old 01-06-2003, 10:30 AM
Registered

I hope to have it on the water next spring for our Rat Ralley. If you get up to Parkside stop by and have a cold one. Just look for the Meteor 5000 "Dejavoodoo" and you found me.
Cool!!! We'll be there too. Only 17 more Fridays till the RatRun.
Myself and a another OSO memeber are from the Rochester area.

Here is a picture of the Meteor5000 "Dejavoodoo"
http://groups.msn.com/caincando/ratr...to&PhotoID=494
Old 01-06-2003, 08:08 PM
Registered

James, Thanks for the USA Racing Team logo pics but I have some like that now. I did get the all the paperwork with the boat and there's one with it. What I'm really looking for is a good close up of the real deal on the side of someones boat. One with the colors and all, that I can give to a painter or vinyl shop to duplicate.

Bruce and Caincando1, have I met either of you guys? I'm a 12 year member of the he man woman haters rat rally event! (Easy girls, we don't really hate women). Stop by and say hi some time. It's looking like we will be taking the VooDoo one more year, but we will be sportin new paint this year.

As for the "Catsass", one more summer in the shop should have it ready to go. I've been working on it every weekend but there's just alot to do. The new bolster and the fairing plug are just about done and some new hatches are next. I'll post some pics when there is something to look at.

Todd
Old 01-07-2003, 12:02 AM
Registered

As for the "Catsass", one more summer in the shop should have it ready to go. I've been working on it every weekend but there's just alot to do. The new bolster and the fairing plug are just about done and some new hatches are next. I'll post some pics when there is something to look at.

Todd
Todd,
I'd like to stop by some weekend and see the cat. Are you working on it at Parkside? Let me know when you are there and I'll bring some beer to delay the project even more!

Shane
Old 01-07-2003, 06:28 AM
Registered

Bruce and Caincando1, have I met either of you guys? I'm a 12 year member of the he man woman haters rat rally event!

Todd
We're 7 year members, and there are about 8 of us that boat out of Great River Harbor. I have seen the VooDoo on the water, but no, we haven't met. Last years Rat Rally was the first in the 28 Pantera....the others were in a Baja 240 Sport.

Who is doing the plugs for the bolsters and fairing? I'd also like to stop by and see the boat!

We are organizing the 1st Annual Liquid Jungle Poker Run (sponsered by the American Cancer Association) to be held in August. It should be a hell of a run on the river! It would be AWESOME to have CatsAss on that run! I can help in any way to get that girl out of the shop faster!

Bruce

Last edited by Thirsty Turtle; 01-07-2003 at 06:32 AM.
Old 01-07-2003, 07:12 AM
Registered

Has anyone seen the movie "Thunder Boat Row"??? I believe the blue and white us customs boat in the photo posted by searace was in the movie. The one in the movie has a radar arch though? I recorded the movie off of tv about 10 years ago, and have been looking for a "real" copy ever since. There are some pretty cool boats.

Aqua
Old 01-07-2003, 12:50 PM
Registered

DejaVooDoo,
I don't know that we've met. But I bet you are in one of these pics of the RatRun from last year. I'd love to stop by and see the big cat also that has to be a great piece of history.

Brian
Attached Thumbnails Post your favorite Aronow/USA 39 Pic-8.jpg  

Quick Reply: Post your favorite Aronow/USA 39 Pic

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.