Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cleveland race and two runs (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/30310-cleveland-race-two-runs.html)

Scarab3DMC 08-06-2002 09:05 AM

Cleveland race and two runs

Big weekend comming up in Cleveland!!! whos comming in and whats going on????:confused: :cool:

Jan 08-06-2002 09:21 AM

The wife and I will be in Mentor on Thur. staying with a friend. Be in Cleveland early Friday morning. Staying at the Hampton Inn till Monday.

Saturday will be running the Mentor to the Flats Poker Run with Joe Butas on his 39 Velocity (CGS Ferocious) should be Kick Ass.

This will be our 2nd race in Cleveland, had such a great time last year had to come back:D :D

Jan

SteveS 08-06-2002 09:38 AM

I'll be there for the Kilo Run and race, helping F1-44 Team BRE.

big daddy 08-06-2002 09:56 AM

Dave-call me
Alan

NJScarab 08-06-2002 10:43 AM

What's up Dave? Once again I won't be able to make it, but a buddy of mine went out on monday for some 5 week course for work. He sure would appreciate a ride in that big scarab! His hotel # is 440-953-8000 rm 269 his name is Tom Beere and he's the guy I just sold my scarab to.
Later Mike

LEOPAJM 08-06-2002 10:54 AM

The Mentor Run is coming along nicely... if your coming and havent sent your info in .... DO IT NOW !!!!!

We have a great schedule planned and the weather looks like itt's going to cooperate....

ASK me about the LEOPA trip to the races on sunday!!!!!

JM

Scarab3DMC 08-06-2002 04:53 PM

AAAAAAA....JER I'M LISTENTNG!!! NJSCARAB...,WHATS UP MIKE?? YOU BOATLESS NOW??? I WIL TAKE THE # DOWN AND TRY TO GIVE TOM A CALL WHEN I HIT THE WATER...DAVE

CRUBOSS 08-06-2002 04:59 PM

is the poker run going to kelly's island ???? if so ...stop at the pump and have a cold brandey alexander for me. boy i miss that place

Flat Deck 08-06-2002 05:29 PM

I'm going to run the boat from Sandusky to Cleveland friday around 5:00pm. Spend the evening with some old race buddies,
then off to Mentor early saturday morning to do the Mentor Poker
Run, then back to Sandusky saturday night. Thank God the weather looks great cause it's just over 300 miles total after doing 200 miles last weekend with LEOPA ! Anyway, can't miss
the Mentor run, those guys have too much fun, gotta pack it all
in before the weather sucks and the days get short.

PS I think the boat will be in the wet pits friday evening, ( if my
buddies come thru)

There's gonna be some serious HP running around Cleveland all
weekend, you know I gotta be part of that.

Ryan Beckley 08-06-2002 05:49 PM

Flat Deck

Hey Jimmy
I want to go for a ride in your 41 especially if its big.
Thanks
Stickerboy

Flat Deck 08-06-2002 06:36 PM

Ryan, were gonna have a little Jawanna reunion so find Tony
when ya get in, hopefully he's gonna hook me up with some
dockage so we can get ya out, this thing will make you smile,
it really works.

PS After the Apache thread I'm thinking about changing the
name to Half-Breed, got stickers?

JD

LEOPAJM 08-06-2002 10:38 PM

Sounds like a pretty good group will be heading to C-town sunday for the races after the run on sat. Look for lots of hung over leopeans @ Dicks or ***ans B4 & after the race......

JD .... your really rackin up those frequent flyer miles aren't ya....

JM

Reindl Powerboats 08-07-2002 01:16 AM

We will be there, holding a party in the APBA Pits on Friday night, then a party at ***ans on Sat night after the races. Come join us.
Chris Reindl

Springbrook 08-07-2002 09:53 AM

Flatdeck,
If you can't get dockage anywhere else downtown, tie up at the Inner Harbor (Rock Hall & Science Center). The National Marine Pocker Run will be docked there.
I have a hoist available if you can make arrangements to stay Sat. night.
Thanks for the ride last Sat., you're a life saver. How was the Bay?

JAS III